Latest anti-McCain slur

Libsmasher

Urged by his flunkies to get tough, Obama has released an ad that tries to portray McCain as out of it, because he doesn't use computer keyboards or send emails. What they don't tell you is the reason he doesn't is because of war injuries. This kind of despicable distortion, formerly the province of the daily kos, moveon.org, and the huffington post, has now been regretably assumed by the Obama campaign, an index of their desperation as they begin to imagine defeat in november.

Werbung:
It doesn't take a lot to type on a keyboard. I only use 1 finger because I can't type with both hands due to a nerve injury in my left arm. I find it hard to believe McCain doesn't have 1 usable finger on either hand to type in basic search terms.:rolleyes:

Urged by his flunkies to get tough, Obama has released an ad that tries to portray McCain as out of it, because he doesn't use computer keyboards or send emails. What they don't tell you is the reason he doesn't is because of war injuries. This kind of despicable distortion, formerly the province of the daily kos, moveon.org, and the huffington post, has now been regretably assumed by the Obama campaign, an index of their desperation as they begin to imagine defeat in november.

That's all BS. McCain doesn't use a computer because he's from the stoneage. He can't lift his arms above his shoulders... who do we know that types above their shoulders? No one of course.

I have friends that have pecked away at a keyboard like crazy in a full arm cast. It's just ridiculous. Isn't it enough John McCain has become the ultimate Flip Flopper of all times between the year 2000 and now... now he has excuses why he can't peck on a keyboard... or get a voice keyboard. He guy has like 100 million dollars. It's all just more John McCain BS.

John McCain: Always some reason why he can't get with the 21st Century. Always some reason why he can't talk about issues.

McCain actually makes Bush look almost good and up to 77% of the American people think he's the worst President ever... we can all do the math here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAh7rH7QslQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufui9iwh8HM

It doesn't take a lot to type on a keyboard. I only use 1 finger because I can't type with both hands due to a nerve injury in my left arm. I find it hard to believe McCain doesn't have 1 usable finger on either hand to type in basic search terms.:rolleyes:

I heard today that his problem is his shoulders not his hands, lifting them is painful. But lets say he just is a stupid fool who never learned to type. Who cares if he can type or not. of all the things to be mad about this seems fairly silly to me. Some people have no interest in computers, that doesnt make them bad people it just means they dont like computers. I dont like sports but I know some people do.

I heard today that his problem is his shoulders not his hands, lifting them is painful. But lets say he just is a stupid fool who never learned to type. Who cares if he can type or not. of all the things to be mad about this seems fairly silly to me. Some people have no interest in computers, that doesnt make them bad people it just means they dont like computers. I dont like sports but I know some people do.

If it's is lack of interest he should just say so to shut Obama up. Being a person myself who has a handicap where typing is concerned I have a hard time to relate to someone who says they can't use a computer because they can't type. My wife has voice activated program so she doesn't have to type, so there are ways around not having to type much if that is the case. You can actually have it move the mouse for you.:)

His typing is the least of my worries. I couldn't really care less myself.

If it's is lack of interest he should just say so to shut Obama up. Being a person myself who has a handicap where typing is concerned I have a hard time to relate to someone who says they can't use a computer because they can't type. My wife has voice activated program so she doesn't have to type, so there are ways around not having to type much if that is the case. You can actually have it move the mouse for you.:)

His typing is the least of my worries. I couldn't really care less myself.

I dont know why they dont. But I do know that the president doesnt use email because its not private. So if he is elected he wont have much need for a computer anyways. Sorry to hear about your finger, I hope it is not painful

I dont know why they dont. But I do know that the president doesnt use email because its not private. So if he is elected he wont have much need for a computer anyways. Sorry to hear about your finger, I hope it is not painful

No, it's not painful. I don't have sensation enough in my little finger and the one next to it to be able to guide them on the keys. Just one of those things I guess.

I agree, Obama doesn't need to beat a dead horse on this issue. I see a lot of petty issues being mentioned from both sides looking for an edge. I only pay attention to issue related comments anyway. The rest of this stuff pretty much flys over my head without much thought on them.

No, it's not painful. I don't have sensation enough in my little finger and the one next to it to be able to guide them on the keys. Just one of those things I guess.

I agree, Obama doesn't need to beat a dead horse on this issue. I see a lot of petty issues being mentioned from both sides looking for an edge. I only pay attention to issue related comments anyway. The rest of this stuff pretty much flys over my head without much thought on them.

This is idiotic on the part of Obama. Regardless of the war injury debacle that will make Obama look stupid, his ad attacks McCain for being old...

This is setting up for a backfire because older people always vote... and attacking someone for being old, will in the end only hurt him.

Were you tortured for seven years by the North Vietnamese? :rolleyes:

Werbung:
This is idiotic on the part of Obama. Regardless of the war injury debacle that will make Obama look stupid, his ad attacks McCain for being old...

This is setting up for a backfire because older people always vote... and attacking someone for being old, will in the end only hurt him.

Poll Date Sample McCain (R) Obama (D) Spread
RCP Average 09/05 - 09/14 -- 46.3 44.7 McCain +1.6
Gallup Tracking 09/12 - 09/14 2805 RV 47 45 McCain +2
Rasmussen Tracking 09/12 - 09/14 3000 LV 49 47 McCain +2
Hotline/FD Tracking 09/12 - 09/14 906 RV 43 44 Obama +1
Newsweek 09/10 - 09/11 1038 RV 46 46 Tie
Associated Press/GfK 09/05 - 09/10 812 LV 48 44 McCain +4
FOX News 09/08 - 09/09 900 RV 45 42 McCain +3

I say keep attacking him for his age, for palins being a woman and anything else they can. its working :)

Back