Latin American migrant kids locked up like wild animals in cages at US southern border

reedak

1. Near the top of the list of ways that President Trump’s administration has deviated from established practice was his endorsement of a zero-tolerance policy for families seeking to migrate to the United States.

During the second year of his term in office, families hoping to escape violence in Central America or seeking more economic opportunity began arriving at the U.S.-Mexico border in record numbers to seek asylum in the United States. Immigrant advocates began to notice that children were systematically being separated from their parents and detained in different facilities. The administration at first denied that there had been any formally instituted policy change leading to the separations, but it soon became apparent that these separations were meant to evoke precisely the terror that inevitably resulted. The goal was a simple, callous one: make parents choose between seeking asylum or keeping their kids.

Make parents fleeing violence and poverty risk losing their children....

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/10/22/trump-children-immigration-defense/

2. Animals are still kept in cages at many zoos around the world. During the final presidential debate on October 23, Trump and Biden admitted the existence of cages, not for animals but for locking up Latin American migrant kids at the US southern border. After November 3, the "fake news" president and his close aides such as Mike Pompeo and Peter Navarro (both under investigation for some wrongdoings) may be lucky enough to get a chance of holidaying in such cages. :)

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09/peter-navarro-coronavirus-deals

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...rupt-and-likely-unlawful-rnc-speech-jerusalem

Werbung:
Horrible! The men who put those cages in place should go to jail right now, agree?

In other words, you say those people who made your guns or sold them to you should go to jail first even if you commit murders with the guns.

In other words, you say your parents who have created you should go to jail if you commit a crime. :)

Werbung:
In other words, you say those people who made your guns or sold them to you should go to jail first even if you commit murders with the guns.

In other words, you say your parents who have created you should go to jail if you commit a crime. :)

Let me guess what happened here. You had no idea that Obama had the cages installed. Then, I asked you a question which you saw as a trap, with good reason. Then, for the first time you actually read up on the history behind the cages and you came back in here talking about guns and my parents. OK...except, cages figured prominently in your thread title and your OP, Ashley.

You made the thread about the cages. Don't run from it after one harmless question because if you do then I have to ask myself how much you cared about it to begin with.

Back