Laura Ingraham Displays Her "Expertise" On Hell

Mr. Shaman

("They'd" obviously kicked-her-back-OUT!!!)​

"Gaylor told Ingraham that she was brought up a “third generation free thinker . . . free from religion . . . My parents did not believe in indoctrination. I do not believe that small children should be indoctrinated in abstractions that they cannot have any real way to determine whether it's true or not.”

Gaylor made the firm claim that raising children in a religious faith is indoctrination, that raising children with a fear of Hell is child abuse, and that children should be able to make those decisions for themselves.

“Yeah,” Ingraham cried, “You should be afraid of Hell. Hell's not a fun place. Yeah, of course, they should be afraid of Hell.”

“Well, smile,” Gaylor replied nicely, with a smile, “There is no Hell . . . I mean, I think this is a primitive notion. And it's very harmful to small children to have ideas that are that fearful inculcated in them by their parents and their churches.”

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
("They'd" obviously kicked-her-back-OUT!!!)​

Allow me , "ALWAYS", The Great, to think. JESUS CHRIST, The ONLY PERFECT DIVINE HUMAN BORN of WOMAN, says in our HOLY BIBLE , There is a HELL and A HEAVEN. BUT GAYLOR says , "NO", There is no HELL!
WOW!, now whom do I believe the "SON OF GOD", OUR LOVING GOD", THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS, INCLUDING HEAVEN and EARTH,and ALL LIFE ,or do I follow some sinful human. Give me ONE SPLIT SECOND, SORRY GAYLOR, you finished last just behind my DOG.

Werbung:
Back