Laying Myth To Rest

I notice an article today about Bill Clinton being asked point blank by reporters if he was going to voice his support for Obama. Clinton made no response, kept smiling and shaking hands..ignoring the reporter's queries.

Yep, it looks like Hillary's "concession" speech was anything but.

Knowing the state of our economy and his own (and his wife's) ability to nurture it vs Obama's clear inexperience at anything but sheister politics and rhetoric, how could Bill get behind Obama? Absurd.

You can say what you want about the Clintons, but they love their country too much to watch it burn in peril.

Werbung:
I notice an article today about Bill Clinton being asked point blank by reporters if he was going to voice his support for Obama. Clinton made no response, kept smiling and shaking hands..ignoring the reporter's queries.

Yep, it looks like Hillary's "concession" speech was anything but.

Knowing the state of our economy and his own (and his wife's) ability to nurture it vs Obama's clear inexperience at anything but sheister politics and rhetoric, how could Bill get behind Obama? Absurd.

You can say what you want about the Clintons, but they love their country too much to watch it burn in peril.

They love themself maybe

The point is that Clinton(s) don't actually support Obama. And if they did, I would think less of them.

Obama is a first-class hypocrite. He is a caucasian exploiting the happenstance race of his absent father. The evidence of this is his ruination of progressive minority candidates in Chicago. Four of them. One of which posed no threat to Obama in the polls. He just wanted ALL of them out of the way to run unopposed. He had a team of lawyers pettily comb through petitions for signature issues. I think he found a handful out of hundreds...an amount one would expect in any political petition from goofers signing frivilously.

But that was enough for him justify exterminating especially his imminently qualified and beloved main competion, an elderly incumbant who'd long served her community with pride. Hmmm...Obama uses cutthroat strategists and dirty politics to remove a beloved woman with more experience from running for an office he's seeking...where oh where have we seen that before?

Superdelegates? Any ideas?

The problem for Obama still remains, that Hillary refused to be shoved out like the Chicago woman. She holds her delegates to the convention like she said she would.

And now Obama sits with his fingers crossed, hoping his borrowing of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s persona and real oppressed angst will slide him across the finish line from minority superdelegates who think he's the blackest thing since pumpernickel bread. They think he's one of the Seven Wonders of the world. He's a wonder all right. More like Wonder bread.

The point is that Clinton(s) don't actually support Obama. And if they did, I would think less of them.

Obama is a first-class hypocrite. He is a caucasian exploiting the happenstance race of his absent father. The evidence of this is his ruination of progressive minority candidates in Chicago. Four of them. One of which posed no threat to Obama in the polls. He just wanted ALL of them out of the way to run unopposed. He had a team of lawyers pettily comb through petitions for signature issues. I think he found a handful out of hundreds...an amount one would expect in any political petition from goofers signing frivilously.

But that was enough for him justify exterminating especially his imminently qualified and beloved main competion, an elderly incumbant who'd long served her community with pride. Hmmm...Obama uses cutthroat strategists and dirty politics to remove a beloved woman with more experience from running for an office he's seeking...where oh where have we seen that before?

Superdelegates? Any ideas?

The problem for Obama still remains, that Hillary refused to be shoved out like the Chicago woman. She holds her delegates to the convention like she said she would.

And now Obama sits with his fingers crossed, hoping his borrowing of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s persona and real oppressed angst will slide him across the finish line from minority superdelegates who think he's the blackest thing since pumpernickel bread. They think he's one of the Seven Wonders of the world. He's a wonder all right. More like Wonder bread.

I stopped reading after you said he was a Caucasian....you suffer a head injury? He has always talked about having both black and white parents. And also HE IS BLACK, deal with it. Obama is not running for office or anything and walks in a store in jeans and T...you know what they see, a black man. They would not see a Caucasian. ( both in terms or racial stereotyping that some do, and also just as a general way he would be described)

No. Correction.

He is 1/2 caucasian-American and 1/2 Kenyan.

He was raised in an all-caucasian household mostly in Hawaii and even held resentment for his absentee Kenyan ("black") father.

So to sum up Barack Obama. He happens to have some DNA reflecting a dark-skinned ancestor but is in fact a caucasian for all intents and purposes.

His absent Kenyan finance-minister father was a happenstance and not the core of his being.

No. Correction.

He is 1/2 caucasian-American and 1/2 Kenyan.

He was raised in an all-caucasian household mostly in Hawaii and even held resentment for his absentee Kenyan ("black") father.

So to sum up Barack Obama. He happens to have some DNA reflecting a dark-skinned ancestor but is in fact a caucasian for all intents and purposes.

His absent Kenyan finance-minister father was a happenstance and not the core of his being.

so if I am raised by a black family, does that make me black then? thats basicly your argument.

so if I am raised by a black family, does that make me black then? thats basicly your argument.

Not sure what value this information is either way, or what it would matter. Isn't the real problem is crazy fruity policies and his anti-American Church of Hate he stayed in for 20 years? I think those are much more important.

And also HE IS BLACK, deal with it.

He's ethnically mixed. Everyone knows this, hence his much-vaunted soul-searching for an "authentically black identity" (which led him to the racial fever swamp that was Trinity United) and blacks' complaining that he's not black enough for them.

Your argument seems to be that race amounts to nothing more than the color of your skin, or more appropriately what other people think the color of your skin is, which is palpably ridiculous.

Not that it matters -- he is still an unemployable bureaucrat produced by the political machine that controls one of America's worst-governed cities aspiring to an office far above what he deserves or is capable of.

Werbung:
so if I am raised by a black family, does that make me black then? thats basicly your argument

You're getting warmer. Let's just say if you were, you'd be more "black" than Obama is.

But again, I've never seen an actual "black" person, aside from maybe a burn victim. I've seen very dark brown people ranging all shades of chocolates, mochas, olives, rose-brown, sepia, tan and cream skinned people though. No "whites" as yet either for that matter.

If you were raised in a "black" family from a ghetto, you'd be a very different person as raised in one from one in a suburban or gated neighborhood. Again, the choice to focus on skin color is erroneous.

Back