Lead Prosecutor of Weather Underground OUTRAGED at McCain Ayers smear

And McCain's ads on the subject specifically say that it shows Obama has bad judgement. Notice how cowardly Popeye is? Everyone here understands exactly what the issue is - Obama's close association with a terrorist bomber who has never repented of his acts. Instead, he tries bring up a phony straw man issue of how old obama was when the attacks occurred. Pure cowardice. :D

Maybe he should have moved and not been at the same school right, I mean even if he did not know what he did, just he should guessed right?

Werbung:
And McCain's ads on the subject specifically say that it shows Obama has bad judgement. Notice how cowardly Popeye is? Everyone here understands exactly what the issue is - Obama's close association with a terrorist bomber who has never repented of his acts. Instead, he tries bring up a phony straw man issue of how old obama was when the attacks occurred. Pure cowardice. :D

I had no problem understanding exactly what the issue is..but then I'm not in denial..

Why does what he said only true if he is a republican?

I'm just wondering why a prosecutor would be outraged at the publicity of this issue. After all, he wanted to put this guy in the slammer.What other motives would he have to make such comments??? :confused:

I dont mean to knickpick that much, but can we get a link to the evidence provided?Anything less is questionable at best.

Werbung:
Since this silly ass thread inexplicably continues, I will repeat just why it is silly:

The author of the letter to the times is raising a straw man. By saying Obama was just a child when the Ayers' bombings occurred, he is laughably implying that McCain or others are suggesting that Obama was in on that. Of course, neither McCain nor any conservative has said anything of the kind, rather, they've pointed out that this is yet MORE evidence of Obama's poor judgement in associating with despicable characters, in this case someone who has NEVER REPENTED his terrorist acts.

Back