Leaked GOP memo predicts a loss of up to 34 House seats

Popeye

It couldn't happen to a more deserving party...looks like the GOP is going to lose the presidency while at the same time retaining their status as the minority party, with much reduced numbers, in both chambers of Congress.

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2008/10/22/internal_gop_memo_predicts_blowout_in_house_races.html

A site I like to use currently projects 250 House seats for the Democrats and 58 in the Senate..whoa! about the only thing missing is a filibuster proof majority, but there remains an outside chance for that to be achieved.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2008/Pres/Maps/Oct23.html

Werbung:
Lets say you guys do win the White House and Congress...

Will you stand against your party when they begin infringing on our constitutional rights?

I look at it this way. If the worse thing that can happens comes to fruition. "God I Hope Not!", It may be the best thing.

All Dems Running the country and it's all in a shambles. Then they will have no one to point the finger at.

And when the wealthy and hard working people do not want support most of those who want a handout, and some will leave, and close their businesses and more jobs will be lost.... They can point at each other.

They will say, but more jobs are going over seas. Governemtn needs to give us money because now we can't work and we need welfare too. It's bound to happen.

It would be a bad thing for the US but at least the dems would have no one to blame but themselves. Self destruct (BOOM!)

Werbung:
I look at it this way. If the worse thing that can happens comes to fruition. "God I Hope Not!", It may be the best thing.

All Dems Running the country and it's all in a shambles. Then they will have no one to point the finger at.

And when the wealthy and hard working people do not want support most of those who want a handout, and some will leave, and close their businesses and more jobs will be lost.... They can point at each other.

They will say, but more jobs are going over seas. Governemtn needs to give us money because now we can't work and we need welfare too. It's bound to happen.

It would be a bad thing for the US but at least the dems would have no one to blame but themselves. Self destruct (BOOM!)

Liberals are babies. They NEVER accept responsibility for their actions. Even the liberals on this group, that post lie after lie, nearly all fabricated posts, will not, when confronted with the documented truth, ever accept responsibility for the lies they told, or even stop repeating completely debunked lies.

Here is what will happen, just as it did in the 90s. The democrats will screw things up, the republicans will gain control of congress, and the democrats will blame everything on a "vast right-wing conspiracy", while their screw up, show up 10 years later, and that administration gets all the blame, for their failed policies. Just like the sub-prime loans, and Social Security, are all long term screwups, that get blamed on people are had nothing to do with their implementation.

Back