Left Cracks Up Again...

Gipper

Actor Danny Glover believes that the Haitian earthquake was caused by climate change and global warming:

Says Glover: “When we see what we did at the climate summit in Copenhagen, this is the response, this is what happens, you know what I’m sayin’?” His obscene opinion would be bigger news if Glover had – in the manner of others – idiotically blamed a less-fashionable deity.

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/timblair/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/pact_with_gaia/

Werbung:
And that leftist red diaper doper baby Mika (though she is hot) thinks Palin is dumb... Now this is really funny...:D

I could not quite get what he said there...he may have been talking about the fact there are lots of reasons they have had horrible times there, many could be related to Global warming ...though how a earthquake is, I have no idea...if that is realy what he meant, he is a idiot.

I could not quite get what he said there...he may have been talking about the fact there are lots of reasons they have had horrible times there, many could be related to Global warming ...though how a earthquake is, I have no idea...if that is realy what he meant, he is a idiot.

He is a liberal idiot. He has a long history as a liberal idiot.

I have gained new respect for you pockets even though you tried to justify his ignorance.

He is a liberal idiot. He has a long history as a liberal idiot.

I have gained new respect for you pockets even though you tried to justify his ignorance.

he is a actor...get over it...and I said there was a possible reason he said that, but I am not sure...thats not justifying...

you know why I like him? cuz Lethal weapon movies where good...

he is a actor...get over it...and I said there was a possible reason he said that, but I am not sure...thats not justifying...

you know why I like him? cuz Lethal weapon movies where good...

Well darn it pockets. We agree on something again. I liked those movies too.

I think the first one was the best one...

200px-Lethal_weapon1.jpg

Why are we finding out about Rahm's outburst now? Can you imagine if W's chief of staff said this. Oh the lib MSM would be rubbing their hands in delight.

It took months for this to come out. Rahm said those words in August. I bet the MSM knew this at the time and failed to report it. I wonder if any lib outlets have yet to report this. Hey Libs have you heard about this?

"F—ing retarded," Mr. Emanuel scolded the group, according to several participants. He warned them not to alienate lawmakers whose votes would be needed on health care and other top legislative items.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703808904575025030384695158.html

120px-Rahm_Emanuel%2C_official_photo_portrait_color.jpg

Why are we finding out about Rahm's outburst now? Can you imagine if W's chief of staff said this. Oh the lib MSM would be rubbing their hands in delight.

It took months for this to come out. Rahm said those words in August. I bet the MSM knew this at the time and failed to report it. I wonder if any lib outlets have yet to report this. Hey Libs have you heard about this?

OMG he said Retarded! wait So did Rush ....but Its Rush so no one cares

I say retarded all the time, so do many freinds....could care less

Werbung:
I don't care that he used the words F-ing retarded. It describes the progressive Dems quite well. I do object to the media trying to cover it up. Makes one wonder what else the MSM is failing to report.

This is funny...

Back