Legalize It!!!!!!!

Totally ridiculous.
Erroneous. Immaterial

Once again, Top Gun, your projections are meaningless.

This is a perfect example of not having a clue about actual experiences and just trying to find some documentation to back up a ludicrous "Reefer Madness" type claim.
Erroneous. Immaterial.

Still your projections keep on coming.

That you would cite Web MD as "not having a clue" and devilize them as suffering from "Reefer Madness" is simply more evidence that your credibility in the matter is absolutely zero.

I've known hundreds of people that were big pot smokers at one time or another.
Oh, there's no doubt about that.

I myself smoked pot daily back 30 years ago or so.
Oh, that's obvious from the lingering drugged nature of most of your posts.

And maybe the daily was 30 years ago ... maybe ... but you're likely still a user to some degree.

When I decided my money was better spent building a business I stopped with no ill effects or cravings whatsoever.

So you spin, anyway.

Your anecdotes are pretty much worthless in the realm of trusted truth, Top Gun.

And again, a personal anecdote to the contrary is worthless in the face of a valid credible trusted accurate authority such as Web MD.

Now it is true that if you have some preexisting nervous condition and you get use to the relaxation effect that pot provides you could miss that... I have a friend that was like that. But in those cases the person needs medication of some sort anyway. It has nothing to do with the pot itself.
Inaccurate. Misleading.

Pot IS psychologically addictive.

There's every evidence that pot is physiologically addictive too.

So says a trusted, credible, accurate valid authority such as Web MD.

If you have a non-druggie-site link to the contrary, then by all means link to it.

Otherwise all you're really saying is "I'm a druggie and gimme my drug!:mad:"

And it's not even anywhere close to as dangerous as alcohol.
Erroneous. Meaningless. Irrelevant.

Pot not only damages the user, just like alcohol it causes the user to harm others (ex. more than 21,000 students crashed their cars in 2001 in America because they were stoned behind the wheel).

Pot is deadly dangerous, just like alcohol.

People overdose on pot just like they overdose on alcohol, and with brain-damaging and deadly consequences.

Saying that pot isn't anywhere close to as dangerous as alcohol is untrue, and is similar in irrelevancy to saying that the Bothrops Jarararcussu land snake is less venomous than the Hydrophis Belcheri sea snake -- either way, the outcome is equally bad.

It all boils down to this: It probably should be allowed but for adults only just like any other mood altering substance.
Misleading. Divertive.

Though most certainly children and teenagers should be kept clear of all "recreational" drugs ...

... There is not ONE benefit from use of "recreational" drugs by adults that doesn't come complete with a number of greater adverse side effects.

And, when adults use "recreational" drugs, they set a "drugs are okay" example for their children, sending the WRONG message to their kids.

"Recreational" drugs are bad news for everyone.

Only a druggie would "think" otherwise. :rolleyes:

I personally wouldn't smoke it anymore because smoking in general isn't really good for you.
Make sure your kids and grandkids get that message, Top Gun.

But when they ask you if you smoked pot, and you tell them "daily", the damage is done; you've just given them the "okay" to do pot.

Such foolishness.

The right message is "I smoked pot, and I realize now that was WRONG, that it DAMAGED me, and that I would have been MUCH BETTER OFF NOT SMOKING pot -- don't EVER smoke pot, EVER!".

If you can't say that, you're dooming your grandkids to druggie damage ... or worse.

There is no appropriate apologetic for doing "recreational" drugs in any way shape or form.

Only a druggie would "think" otherwise.

But it has absolutely nothing to do with possible addiction.
Erroneous. Divertive. Cover-up.

Your pretense to ignorance as to the reality of the intrinsic addictive nature of pot to the human neurosystem is obvious, Top Gun.

Your reasons for denying that reality are simply all about your utilitarian user psychology.

Indeed, your entire post is all about telling untruths so that your drug of choice will still be available to you should you want another fix. :eek:

Indeed, once a druggie, always a druggie ... even with recovery. :cool:

Werbung:
Marijuana, 0? What have they been smoking?

Pot smoking is not a good thing, neither is alcohol abuse. The drug wars that resulted from trying to outlaw booze were not worth it, and neither are the drug/gang wars that result from trying to outlaw pot.

Trying to separate a fool and his folly is likely to be nonproductive, but it is still folly.

The chart was meant to show a direct link to deaths by the respective substances....as in death by a health condition caused by the drug or death by overdose.

With alcohol you can die of an overdose(alcohol poisoning) or any number of related conditions caused by the substance such as liver disease ...not so with pot.

Marijuana-0 is correct..there's no such thing as death from an overdose of pot.

The chart was meant to show a direct link to deaths by the respective substances....as in death by a health condition caused by the drug or death by overdose.

With alcohol you can die of an overdose(alcohol poisoning) or any number of related conditions caused by the substance such as liver disease ...not so with pot.

Marijuana-0 is correct..there's no such thing as death from an overdose of pot.

And yet, smoking pot causes some of the same health problems that smoking tobacco does, correct?

And people die of those health problems, correct?

No, 0 is not a realistic number.

This is probably a first, I'm with Topgun on this one. Overdosing on pot, LOL! Not happening!

People overdose on pot all the time.

That directly effected death is extremely difficult to induce from a pot overdose does in NO way justify using pot.

Just because a four year-old is highly unlikely to be killed by playing with a firecracker in NO way justifies handing that child a match and a firecracker.

The fact remains, however, that an overdose of pot does kill, and frequently.

It just doesn't occur in the "idealized" overdose manner.

1. People overdose on pot all the time, meaning they take in too much to the degree that it makes them uncomfortable. That's an overdose.

2. Too often people overdose on pot to the degree they lose their sensibilities. That's an overdose.

3. And frequently people overdose on pot to the degree they pass out. That's an overdose.

Overdose situations 2 and 3 experienced by a student driving a car caused that person to crash the car roughly 21,000 times in 2001.

Many of those crashes resulted in the death of other innocent people.

Many of those crashes also resulted in the death of the pot-overdosed driver.

So-called "recreational" pot use is most certainly, therefore, potentially deadly.

And considering that pot causes distortion, paranoia, disordered thinking, memory loss, anxiety and depression (Marijuana Use And Its Effects) ...

... And considering that pot users who stop using suffer withdrawal symptoms, proving that pot is most certainly addictive ...

... And considering pot use is drug abuse that is most certainly potentially deadly ...

... Why would anyone in their right mind ever defend such drug abuse?!

They wouldn't.

If you want to post a relevant accurate link, post one from a credible and trusted valid legitimate authority on the matter, such as Web MD: Marijuana Use And Its Effects ...

... "Contrary to what many pot smokers may tell you, marijuana IS addictive, at least psychologically. Even among occasional users, one in 12 can feel withdrawal symptoms if they can't get high when they want to. Among heavy pot smokers, the rates of dependence are higher.

Many experts also believe that marijuana is physically addictive."

Indeed, considering the damage listed that pot does, one would have to be brain damaged to continue using it!
I'm surprised that you were unable to find an older-site that (also) insisted Pot-smoking would lead to an increase of two-headed babies.

:rolleyes:

I reiterate, A link to a pro-pot site run by druggies is about as useful as tits on a boar pig when it comes to finding the truth of the matter. :rolleyes:

www.fcda.org is a pro-pot site run by druggies.

Just because it sports a trusty name, using the word "family", does not make its spin any less an obvious pro-druggie spin.

Again, post a relevant accurate link to a credible valid trusted legitimate authority, like Web MD, not to an obvious pro-druggie site like www.fcda.org that merely preaches to the addicted choir.

www.fcda.org's presentation simply cannot be trusted to be fact.

And anyone foolishly wielding such a site also cannot be trusted to tell the truth in the matter.
Lemme guess......you also believe Saddam Hussein's WMDs will (eventually) be found, right?

Marijuana, 0? What have they been smoking?
You know of people who've died, from smokin' Pot, huh?

Maybe you could help Lil' Chip with his list o' druggies (who manage anti-Reefer-Madness sites).....after you've provided your list o' folks who died, from smokin' Pot.

Pot not only damages the user, just like alcohol it causes the user to harm others (ex. more than 21,000 students crashed their cars in 2001 in America because they were stoned behind the wheel).

People overdose on pot just like they overdose on alcohol, and with brain-damaging and deadly consequences.
Uhhhhhhhhhh......you got any names, YET, of these multiple-victims of Pot-addiction??????

And yet, smoking pot causes some of the same health problems that smoking tobacco does, correct?

And people die of those health problems, correct?

No, 0 is not a realistic number.
C'mon...c'mon.....where's your list-o'-victims?????

People overdose on pot all the time.

That directly effected death is extremely difficult to induce from a pot overdose does in NO way justify using pot.

Just because a four year-old is highly unlikely to be killed by playing with a firecracker in NO way justifies handing that child a match and a firecracker.

The fact remains, however, that an overdose of pot does kill, and frequently.

It just doesn't occur in the "idealized" overdose manner.

1. People overdose on pot all the time, meaning they take in too much to the degree that it makes them uncomfortable. That's an overdose.

2. Too often people overdose on pot to the degree they lose their sensibilities. That's an overdose.

3. And frequently people overdose on pot to the degree they pass out. That's an overdose.

Overdose situations 2 and 3 experienced by a student driving a car caused that person to crash the car roughly 21,000 times in 2001.

Many of those crashes resulted in the death of other innocent people.

Many of those crashes also resulted in the death of the pot-overdosed driver.

So-called "recreational" pot use is most certainly, therefore, potentially deadly.

And considering that pot causes distortion, paranoia, disordered thinking, memory loss, anxiety and depression (Marijuana Use And Its Effects) ...

... And considering that pot users who stop using suffer withdrawal symptoms, proving that pot is most certainly addictive ...

... And considering pot use is drug abuse that is most certainly potentially deadly ...

... Why would anyone in their right mind ever defend such drug abuse?!

They wouldn't.
.....And, STILL......no NAMES (of victims)????!!!!!!

Your last seven posts in this thread are likely intentional spam functioning to distance the reader from accurate and truthful previous posts you simply can't handle, and in effect killing the flow of the thread via your fillabuster.

Please stop spamming and killing the thread with truly off-topic meaningless immaterial divertive irrelevancies.

Such is an old trick and should be remedied when it occurs.

Moderators please take note.

Thank you.

Erroneous. Immaterial

Once again, Top Gun, your projections are meaningless.

Erroneous. Immaterial.

Still your projections keep on coming.

That you would cite Web MD as "not having a clue" and devilize them as suffering from "Reefer Madness" is simply more evidence that your credibility in the matter is absolutely zero.

Oh, there's no doubt about that.

Oh, that's obvious from the lingering drugged nature of most of your posts.

And maybe the daily was 30 years ago ... maybe ... but you're likely still a user to some degree.

So you spin, anyway.

Your anecdotes are pretty much worthless in the realm of trusted truth, Top Gun.

And again, a personal anecdote to the contrary is worthless in the face of a valid credible trusted accurate authority such as Web MD.

Inaccurate. Misleading.

Pot IS psychologically addictive.

There's every evidence that pot is physiologically addictive too.

So says a trusted, credible, accurate valid authority such as Web MD.

If you have a non-druggie-site link to the contrary, then by all means link to it.

Otherwise all you're really saying is "I'm a druggie and gimme my drug!:mad:"

Erroneous. Meaningless. Irrelevant.

Saying that pot isn't anywhere close to as dangerous as alcohol is untrue, and is similar in irrelevancy to saying that the Bothrops Jarararcussu land snake is less venomous than the Hydrophis Belcheri sea snake -- either way, the outcome is equally bad.

Misleading. Divertive.

Though most certainly children and teenagers should be kept clear of all "recreational" drugs ...

... There is not ONE benefit from use of "recreational" drugs by adults that doesn't come complete with a number of greater adverse side effects.

And, when adults use "recreational" drugs, they set a "drugs are okay" example for their children, sending the WRONG message to their kids.

"Recreational" drugs are bad news for everyone.

Make sure your kids and grandkids get that message, Top Gun.

But when they ask you if you smoked pot, and you tell them "daily", the damage is done; you've just given them the "okay" to do pot.

Such foolishness.

The right message is "I smoked pot, and I realize now that was WRONG, that it DAMAGED me, and that I would have been MUCH BETTER OFF NOT SMOKING pot -- don't EVER smoke pot, EVER!".

If you can't say that, you're dooming your grandkids to druggie damage ... or worse.

There is no appropriate apologetic for doing "recreational" drugs in any way shape or form.

Erroneous. Divertive. Cover-up.

Your pretense to ignorance as to the reality of the intrinsic addictive nature of pot to the human neurosystem is obvious, Top Gun.

Your reasons for denying that reality are simply all about your utilitarian user psychology.

Indeed, your entire post is all about telling untruths so that your drug of choice will still be available to you should you want another fix. :eek:

Indeed, once a druggie, always a druggie ... even with recovery. :cool:

You do come up with some of THE MOST bazaar unrealistic stuff. I mean seriously clueless IS your middle name!

There is real life case study... and there is hyperbole. You represent the latter. As I look back on it I'd say pot was somewhat like coffee. I liked it at the time and it of course gives you some effect (caffeine gives one an effect) but it's not what any reasonable person would call being addicted.

And as I said I to this day have many friends from back in high school & college that smoked pot regularly (and have talked with hundreds of other people over the years) who quit when they got into their careers or got married and had families and all are doing just fine with nice homes and good jobs some even own their own very successful businesses.

So your immature "everyone who ever smoked pot is just a damage druggie rants" make you look like an idiot to anyone who personally really knows anything.:D

As far as kids being legally allowed to smoke pot, or smoke at all... I clearly said they shouldn't! It's obvious as a coach I'd never say kids should smoke.

But we are adults talking here (at least I am) and the reason not to smoke pot is because smoking anything is bad for your health especially your lungs... it makes you somewhat lazy and less focused... and there's the criminal element and the cost... but it's just lying to build it up into something it's not. And I choose not to lie. I mean come on seriously... if the end justifies the means then we might as well expand the lie and tell kids that their hair will fall out just to scare them into not smoking pot.

In fact it's was highly documented that the government lying about pot's effects back in the 50's and early 60's trying to propagandize it to be something akin to LSD, amphetamines or heroin (as in the well known movie REEFER MADNESS) actually has the reverse educational effect on kids.

When any of them try it (and legal or illegal somebody is going to try it) and they find out you've been right in their face blatantly lying to them... then they tend not to believe that there are great dangers with other things... BECAUSE TO THEM YOU'VE NOW BECOME A BIG LIAR!

And it's ridiculous to lie about it because there are plenty legitimate reasons to explain to kids why they should not smoke PERIOD!

But none of this is what we are talking about anyway. We are talking about the fact that for ADULTS would legalizing pot be reasonable to look at. Many think it would and it has been decriminalized down to nothing in many, MANY places already.

Reasons for adults to have legal availability:

First: It is not nearly as harmful to the user or society as alcohol which is currently available on just about every other street corner.

Second: Legalizing/decriminalizing it takes the organized crime aspect out of it.

Third: It frees up over burdened police forces to go after real criminals and hard drugs.

Forth: It does have a lot of good mild holistic type medical effects.

Werbung:
You do come up with some of THE MOST bazaar unrealistic stuff.I mean seriously clueless IS your middle name!

There is real life case study... and there is hyperbole. You represent the latter. As I look back on it I'd say pot was somewhat like coffee. I liked it at the time and it of course gives you some effect (caffeine gives one an effect) but it's not what any reasonable person would call being addicted.

And as I said I to this day have many friends from back in high school & college that smoked pot regularly (and have talked with hundreds of other people over the years) who quit when they got into their careers or got married and had families and all are doing just fine with nice homes and good jobs some even own their own very successful businesses.

So your immature "everyone who ever smoked pot is just a damage druggie rants" make you look like an idiot to anyone who personally really knows anything.

As far as kids being legally allowed to smoke pot, or smoke at all... I clearly said they shouldn't! It's obvious as a coach I'd never say kids should smoke.

But we are adults talking here (at least I am) and the reason not to smoke pot is because smoking anything is bad for your health especially your lungs... it makes you somewhat lazy and less focused... and there's the criminal element and the cost... but it's just lying to build it up into something it's not. And I choose not to lie. I mean come on seriously... if the end justifies the means then we might as well expand the lie and tell kids that their hair will fall out just to scare them into not smoking pot.

In fact it's was highly documented that the government lying about pot's effects back in the 50's and early 60's trying to propagandize it to be something akin to LSD, amphetamines or heroin (as in the well known movie REEFER MADNESS) actually has the reverse educational effect on kids.

When any of them try it (and legal or illegal somebody is going to try it) and they find out you've been right in their face blatantly lying to them... then they tend not to believe that there are great dangers with other things... BECAUSE TO THEM YOU'VE NOW BECOME A BIG LIAR!

And it's ridiculous to lie about it because there are plenty legitimate reasons to explain to kids why they should not smoke PERIOD!

But none of this is what we are talking about anyway. We are talking about the fact that for ADULTS would legalizing pot be reasonable to look at. Many think it would and it has been decriminalized down to nothing in many, MANY places already.

Reasons for adults to have legal availability:

First: It is not nearly as harmful to the user or society as alcohol which is currently available on just about every other street corner.

Second: Legalizing/decriminalizing it takes the organized crime aspect out of it.

Third: It frees up over burdened police forces to go after real criminals and hard drugs.

Forth: It does have a lot of good mild holistic type medical effects.
Translation: "Gimme my drug!!! :mad:"

Once an addict, always an addict. :rolleyes:

And, as always, addicts in denial care not about their own well-being or the well-being of others.

They are out of touch with reality, extreme in their isolation from mainstream thinking, deny the reality that pot is extremely damaging, unjustifiably castigate valid authorities in the matter such as Web MD, villify everyone who tells them the truth about the damaging nature of pot, and care only about making their fix readily available.

That's you, Top Gun.

You are without credibility in the matter.

You are simply another druggie stumping for your drug.

That is truly sad.

Back