Lessor thinking adults {aka chicken ****s}

ASPCA4EVER

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
Leaving asinine messages on my personal message board without leaving their name/avatar/nickname...why is that possible???

I could care less that they find me offensive...they get what they give...but too just drop human fecal matter at my P.M. sight and not be forced to leave a 'toilet paper trail' is really, really immature.

So the question and this isn't the first time that I've asked it of the 'powers that be'...why is this possible for the 'gut-less/spine-less' whiners to be able to do this???

Werbung:
I looked at your profile and did not see anything, except for some deleted messages from months ago. Maybe you could PM me a link to where you are talking about and I will look into it.

Was it pms or was it rep points given/taken? I think there is a difference

That's really odd that you should 'ask' since your 'paper trail' was your name showing up as a visitor to my profile page...GEE, I wonder...could you be the little nasty poster who leaves the fecal matter but doesn't have the back bone to leave the name??? ODD how that all works...but very telling in your method! ;)

That's really odd that you should 'ask' since your 'paper trail' was your name showing up as a visitor to my profile page...GEE, I wonder...could you be the little nasty poster who leaves the fecal matter but doesn't have the back bone to leave the name??? ODD how that all works...but very telling in your method! ;)

My "paper trail" is on everyones page. I like to look at everyones page, even yours.

I have not left any messages on your page. I did leave a negative rep on one of your posts about a month ago. You do not do that from a persons page though, you do that from a persons post. It is possible to not visit your page and still leave you a message on your page, by right clicking the person's name in any of the threads they have posted in.

I do the rep thing a lot, I have only ever given one negative and it was to you on a post you left to sil, who is no friend of mine but she is a human being and should have been treated like one.

My "paper trail" is on everyones page. I like to look at everyones page, even yours.

I have not left any messages on your page. I did leave a negative rep on one of your posts about a month ago. You do not do that from a persons page though, you do that from a persons post. It is possible to not visit your page and still leave you a message on your page, by right clicking the person's name in any of the threads they have posted in.

I do the rep thing a lot, I have only ever given one negative and it was to you on a post you left to sil, who is no friend of mine but she is a human being and should have been treated like one.

Oh, so you admit that you creep around and leave negative posts, JEEZ did you just grow a backbone.:rolleyes:

Because you've been anointed the protector of the mentally abused...they need your support/help/assistance when they have been vile/repugnant...well damn SKIPPY why didn't they tell me that you are the guard dog for the mentally deficient...I would have tossed you a all day chew toy to keep you fully occupied...;)

OOOPPPSSS there goes that 'you're soooo mean' voice again! Run like the wind and post another negative zinger on my Private message board...ol coward one!!!

Oh, so you admit that you creep around and leave negative posts, JEEZ did you just grow a backbone.:rolleyes:

Because you've been anointed the protector of the mentally abused...they need your support/help/assistance when they have been vile/repugnant...well damn SKIPPY why didn't they tell me that you are the guard dog for the mentally deficient...I would have tossed you a all day chew toy to keep you fully occupied...;)

OOOPPPSSS there goes that 'you're soooo mean' voice again! Run like the wind and post another negative zinger on my Private message board...ol coward one!!!

Yes I left a neg rep point for you. I have never done that till you came along. You are the exception, not the rule. If you have more than one neg rep point then its because someone else thought the same as I did.

I am not sure that you are as mean as you are mentally unstable

Yes I left a neg rep point for you. I have never done that till you came along. You are the exception, not the rule. If you have more than one neg rep point then its because someone else thought the same as I did.

I am not sure that you are as mean as you are mentally unstable

Coming from a 'lessor thinking human' that lives in the 'hypothetical world'...that would mean that according to your scale of sanity...hells-bells I'm almost saintly...you crack me up...ROTFLAMO...

Now run on over and give me another black mark...it only pleases you and make sure you don't leave your name...CHICKEN SH!T!!! LMAO ;)

Coming from a 'lessor thinking human' that lives in the 'hypothetical world'...that would mean that according to your scale of sanity...hells-bells I'm almost saintly...you crack me up...ROTFLAMO...

Now run on over and give me another black mark...it only pleases you and make sure you don't leave your name...CHICKEN SH!T!!! LMAO ;)

I have had over 50 rep points given, one neg the rest pos and no one has ever left a name, except the very last one, Gen signed his name. Till now I had no idea that leaving a name was important.

I am not afraid to have you know that I gave you a red mark, though I should be because you are clearly not a stable person.

Had I known the name meant something to you, I would have happily signed my name.

I have had over 50 rep points given, one neg the rest pos and no one has ever left a name, except the very last one, Gen signed his name. Till now I had no idea that leaving a name was important.

I am not afraid to have you know that I gave you a red mark, though I should be because you are clearly not a stable person.

Had I known the name meant something to you, I would have happily signed my name.

Ahhh, the "POM-POM-CHEERLEADER" is back...leaving the shredded remnants of her post all over the place. "I HAVE 50 POINTS"...well, GOODY 4 U...I bet that is really important to you and your score card...BRAVO!!!

You attack repetitively and continue to remark about my sanity, you yield your 'magic marker' at my posts and then whine & cry about me being 'MEAN' to you!!!

Well, little 'brain in the box'...take up a position of being the community example and go after your new idol "BOOBtheBuilder" and see what personality lurks behind that 'trail of ignore options' that he's dribbling around this forum board. But you won't...because you would rather 'troll around behind me??? {seems addictive and resembles stalking} that you seem so fixated on my every thought and post.

Don't like me...fine...I'm not here for your approval, I'm here to discuss ideas and read the information that others have available/provide {FACTS, those small finite detail things that you and your BOOBthebuilder don't provide}. You couldn't even stay on POINT when we were trying to discuss an issue and there in started this entire **** fest...you wander around derailing and becoming fixated about 'HYPOTHETICALS' and then when I kept dragging you back to the POINT..."I WAS BEING MEAN TO YOU"... :rolleyes:

Well...big arsed...WAAAA...grow the hell up, pick up the remnants from your POM-POM's and ignore my posts. And keep chalking up those points because they are just soooo important to you and the people that idolize your, well your 'Cheerleader Persona'. :D

Ahhh, the "POM-POM-CHEERLEADER" is back...leaving the shredded remnants of her post all over the place. "I HAVE 50 POINTS"...well, GOODY 4 U...I bet that is really important to you and your score card...BRAVO!!!

I did not tell you about the rep points because the amount matters, I was trying to explain that no one signs those, at least no one signed mine except for the last one I received. I told you so you would hopefully understand that I was not trying to be sneaky. As soon as I read this thread and saw you were upset/concerned about it, I thought it must be the negative rep point you were upset about and I spoke up. I was not trying to hide anything.

You attack repetitively and continue to remark about my sanity, you yield your 'magic marker' at my posts and then whine & cry about me being 'MEAN' to you!!!

I do not think I have attacked you, but I would welcome a moderator to point out if I have, and I am willing to apologies if I have also. I think I have been more than patient and I feel I have tried very hard not to do the attacking thing though I have felt like it, who would not feel like it after the things you have said to me and to others here?

Well, little 'brain in the box'...take up a position of being the community example and go after your new idol "BOOBtheBuilder" and see what personality lurks behind that 'trail of ignore options' that he's dribbling around this forum board. But you won't...because you would rather 'troll around behind me??? {seems addictive and resembles stalking} that you seem so fixated on my every thought and post.

If you look back I have said in forum that I thought he should be nicer, but really it is hard to be nice to someone who is on constant insult mode with you. He had not been so nice to SamSarah and in return SamSarah was not nice back. I had said in a post to SamSarah that I thought Bob could have been nicer and maybe they could start over.

Don't like me...fine...I'm not here for your approval, I'm here to discuss ideas and read the information that others have available/provide {FACTS, those small finite detail things that you and your BOOBthebuilder don't provide}. You couldn't even stay on POINT when we were trying to discuss an issue and there in started this entire **** fest...you wander around derailing and becoming fixated about 'HYPOTHETICALS' and then when I kept dragging you back to the POINT..."I WAS BEING MEAN TO YOU"... :rolleyes:
Well...big arsed...WAAAA...grow the hell up, pick up the remnants from your POM-POM's and ignore my posts. And keep chalking up those points because they are just soooo important to you and the people that idolize your, well your 'Cheerleader Persona'. :D

No I don’t like you at all but not because you disagree with me, because you treat others as sub humans. But I am not putting you on ignore, I would rather watch and see if the mods ever do anything about the way you talk to others on the forum. I am betting the other two new people will be banned and you will be allowed to continue. But I hope I am wrong.

Anyways, the reason I posted on this thread was to help you figure out who upset you. If it was a negative rep point from a few weeks ago about a post you left to Sil, then that was I who upset you so much.

If it was anything else, I don’t know who to blame.

Pandora, don't waste your time, she's one of those people who would complain if they were hanged with a brand new rope!

Pandora, don't waste your time, she's one of those people who would complain if they were hanged with a brand new rope!

I would not want to be hung with a new rope, old rope or golden rope :)

I am willing to try if nothing else to prove a point to myself about the fairness or lack there of at the HOP

this is all to much like a while ago when the wild Canadian came to visit.

ASPCA, Two days ago, I asked you to tell me what you were referring to. I never recieved a response either in this thread or in a PM, instead you have chosen to continue with some petty and childish attacks over the reputation system. Something that is barely used around here. So it is in fact time for you to toughen that chin of yours. You seem to dish it out, but cant take it very well. That is a tough disposition to have around a political forum.

Now the 13th post into this thread, and it is 3 days old and I still have not heard from you what the actual issue is. I am assumsing it revolves around the single negative rep point that was issued by Pandora, who(with an exception or two) has been respectful and upfront with you in this thread. She could have easily not said a word and not subjected herself to the sort of abuse you have offered.

I absolutely hate handing out infractions. Lets everyone take a deep breath and remember not to take ourselves to serious here. It is a rather anonymous political forum. Not a Congressional debate.

Werbung:
ASPCA, Two days ago, I asked you to tell me what you were referring to. I never recieved a response either in this thread or in a PM, instead you have chosen to continue with some petty and childish attacks over the reputation system. Something that is barely used around here. So it is in fact time for you to toughen that chin of yours. You seem to dish it out, but cant take it very well. That is a tough disposition to have around a political forum.

Now the 13th post into this thread, and it is 3 days old and I still have not heard from you what the actual issue is. I am assumsing it revolves around the single negative rep point that was issued by Pandora, who(with an exception or two) has been respectful and upfront with you in this thread. She could have easily not said a word and not subjected herself to the sort of abuse you have offered.

I absolutely hate handing out infractions. Lets everyone take a deep breath and remember not to take ourselves to serious here. It is a rather anonymous political forum. Not a Congressional debate.

If I had known what the difference was between the two way in which a person could/would leave a snipe at a author on their P.M. board maybe, just maybe this entire thing would have been resolved...I had positive notations left by others and they left their names attached too those posts in both places. My second day here someone left a snipe at me on that 'reputation board' and didn't sign it either so when I went and asked...2 moderators I didn't hear SH!T in return...so I went back to the post that they had referenced and they had miss interpreted my discussion with Mare and took what we were jabbing at each other as a snide remark from me. And yet the system that someone has set up allows those negative posts without a 'paper trail' to get to the bottom/source and that just isn't fair at all...but ol Pandora would have left her name if she had known how much it upset me...RIIIIGHT. Sure comes across as plausible now doesn't it...lots to late but the WHINE sounds just about the right pitch!!!

So, fine let the squealers manage your forum for you...she dished it out and kept trolling my post with more snipes and I gave it back to her in spades...if she can't handle the give and take, yet she follows people around {admittedly to wait and see if you the moderators will do something...GEE isn't that stalking} :confused:

She's quite good at the BAIT & SWITCH and the OOOHHH gee that's not what I meant at all. So if all you your decisions about my posts are based on her interpretations...then she's done a great job and should be justly rewarded and given many {what the hell you call them 'bonus points' that mean so much to her...atta girl brownie awards}...cause I don't think that the reward system works...and of the many places that I'm currently posting...NONE OF THEM HAVE THAT CHILDISH REWARD SYSTEM...simply because of situations such as this.

"She could have simply not said a word"...oh, how little you understand about martyrs and their mantra's...that's way she's been attached to me like my little shadow but looking the other way when her idol Boobthebuilder was being so heinous and vile at many others...SELECTIVELY choosing to be the room monitor is not being adult but you've allowed this to progress???

Yep, it's your call and her ways & means have been justified...;)

Back