Let's All Predict the Outcome on November 6th

Johnny Tremain

As a percentile--say Romney 50%--Obama 50%
Enter your prediction.

Let's see how good we are at the art of prediction.
Should prove fascinating.

If anyone cares to--
predict the number of UN Observers you think will be tarred and feathered.

Werbung:
Romney wins the popular vote by 51%, but Obama wins the Presidency with electoral votes by 4

Don't bother staying up on Tuesday night because the results won't be in until late Wed A.M. and then there will be recounts......2000 all over again

"Please dear God, don't let me be right"

Romney wins the popular vote by 51%, but Obama wins the Presidency with electoral votes by 4

Don't bother staying up on Tuesday night because the results won't be in until late Wed A.M. and then there will be recounts......2000 all over again

"Please dear God, don't let me be right"

I say Romney 53% Obama 47%
God is on your side--and ours.

I am interested in this prediction. As an outsider I have little knowledge but am hoping Obama will win because he represent the poor and has a more progressive economic policy. I think God might be on his side.

I am interested in this prediction. As an outsider I have little knowledge but am hoping Obama will win because he represent the poor and has a more progressive economic policy. I think God might be on his side.

That's funny. You get your news from comedy central?

Might just be wishful thinking but I think Romney takes it with over 300 electoral votes even with the dead democrats voting.

I know of no one who did not vote for obama last time but wants to vote for him this time but hundreds if not thousands who said they voted for him last time but wont vote for him this time. Dems are included in that.

So even though I dont like Dick Morris, Im thinking he is right

you may be right that BO loves the poor, he's dramatically expanded their ranks but be clear, his aim is to control them and insure electoral success. if you think he's acting as a friend, get over it, he wants to be their master.

you may be right that BO loves the poor, he's dramatically expanded their ranks but be clear, his aim is to control them and insure electoral success. if you think he's acting as a friend, get over it, he wants to be their master.
I didnt see it as changing his tune just that one poll went from 2 ahead to tie I think he still thinks romney wins but today a poll was concerning. if that happened the next few days ill get concerned too

Perhaps allah--not God.
He has thrown him out of America--in his opinion anyway.
November 6th--we thrown Him back in.
America is a Christian nation.

BTW--Obama does not care whatsoever for the poor--he just knows how to buy their votes.

The outcome of the electoral college will be 269 to 269, a tie that will have to be broken by the House of Representatives. Since most of the house is Republican, they will pick Romney.

The vice presidential race, however, will be decided by the Senate, where the Democrats prevail, so they will pick Biden.

There you have it, a Romney/Biden presidency.

The outcome of the electoral college will be 269 to 269, a tie that will have to be broken by the House of Representatives. Since most of the house is Republican, they will pick Romney.

The vice presidential race, however, will be decided by the Senate, where the Democrats prevail, so they will pick Biden.

There you have it, a Romney/Biden presidency.
That would be so funny, has it ever happened before?

With an election this close, it is certain we will see a repeat of the Bush-Gore fiasco of election 2000. Recounts, chads, and Supreme Court decisions.

The US Constitution says the "Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors,... shall be appointed an Elector." A popular, direction election of the Electoral College by the people was not intended. There is no provision for "majority vote takes all all electoral votes."

I kind of like the idea of going to the polling booth and voting for one person, whose opinion I respect, to be on the Electoral College and let that person choose the president. Somebody like Warren Buffet or Bill Gates seem like wise people, not particularly involved with politics. People like them can represent me in the Electoral College and we would probably get somebody better for president than either Romney or Obama.

Werbung:
Back