Letterman goes after McCain

Popeye

As part of his political stunt, McCain canceled his appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman. McCain’s campaign reportedly told Letterman that the senator was “racing back to Washington.” That, however, didn’t happen.....Letterman shows footage of McCain sitting down with CBS’s Katie Couric for an interview at the same time he was supposed to be on his show

Werbung:
Awwwwwwwww......what a dirty trick. The country is falling apart, and one of the presidential candidates can't spend an evening on an entertainment show. :rolleyes:

Awwwwwwwww......what a dirty trick. The country is falling apart, and one of the presidential candidates can't spend an evening on an entertainment show. :rolleyes:

Hey Letterman offered old McSame a ride live on TV... while he was getting his nose powdered to hang out on air with Katie Couric the very same night he canceled his appearance on Letterman's Show... to rush to Washington.:D

Seems McSame's idea of rushing to Washington was after a little face time with Katie Couric that night and another speech or two the next day... he'll get there eventually.

The guy is a bad joke and people are really starting to see it. He's putting it right in their faces... I'm the world's biggest CHAMELEON. I should be in the Zoo.

I can change in just 2 days from... I John McCain believe the fundamentals of our economy are strong.

TO:

The sky is falling, the sky is falling... I must drop everything (because I can't do 2 things at once) and get to Washington before THE GREAT DEPRESSION starts!!!

McSame Credibility = ZERO

Werbung:
Top Gun, you must be a Obama Bin Ladin supporter! I don't know how any American Born citizen can be of support for someone as Anti-American as OBAMA, REV. Wrong. And OSOMA. You must be someone looking for the next government program. What will Obamas' tax increase buy you?

Back