Letterman’s Cronkite Turn

Shotgun314159

A furious Letterman called out McCain and, without using the word “liar,” ran live feed of McCain preparing to do an interview with CBS News anchor Katie Couric at the precise moment he was taping.

In addition, Letterman lashed out at McCain’s decision not to have his running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, take up the campaign slack while McCain was in Washington.

Letterman even suggested this was all linked to McCain’s recent fall in national polls. “When you call up at the last minute and cancel, that’s not the John McCain I know,” Letterman said. More than once he suggested that “something smells right now.”

Now, Letterman is no Cronkite. He’s not even Ed Sullivan.

But he is the face that millions of Americans see before turning in for the night. For years, McCain has appeared on his show, even announcing his intention to run for president on the program. And to have the affable Letterman visibly boil and go on the offensive showed that, perhaps, McCain, whose campaign has stumbled since the beginning of this economic crisis, is in bigger trouble than one would think.

http://washingtonindependent.com/7466/letterman-do-his-cronkite

----

Juan McSame is toast....

Werbung:
A furious Letterman called out McCain and, without using the word “liar,” ran live feed of McCain preparing to do an interview with CBS News anchor Katie Couric at the precise moment he was taping.

Sounds like a jilted biitch throwing a hissy fit. :D

In addition, Letterman lashed out at McCain’s decision not to have his running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, take up the campaign slack while McCain was in Washington.

Little did Mccain know he should check with a TV comedian before making any campaign moves. :)

Letterman even suggested this was all linked to McCain’s recent fall in national polls. “When you call up at the last minute and cancel, that’s not the John McCain I know,” Letterman said. More than once he suggested that “something smells right now.”

McCain has been RISING in the polls, and Obama is in free fall. Once again, are you Obamabots capable of ANYTHING besides LYING??

xrgvwac7s0oqpmlwhv49pw.gif

McCain is going down fast, and not showing up Friday will be not a nail in the coffin, but at least putting the top down getting ready for the nails. if he does not show, I would love to hear him say what he actually got done in DC, being that its all being worked on in Committee basically and he is not on any of them, and those in charge have said they have not even spoken to him really.

McCain is going down fast, and not showing up Friday will be not a nail in the coffin, but at least putting the top down getting ready for the nails. if he does not show, I would love to hear him say what he actually got done in DC, being that its all being worked on in Committee basically and he is not on any of them, and those in charge have said they have not even spoken to him really.

You Bots have been saying such things all year, and the premier polling organization has him tied with the Ear Man. :D What lies will you tell yourself when obama loses? Will your botbrains short out and start throwing sparks? :p Or will you whine and piss your pants again like when Algore lost? :)

Letterman Attacks McCain Day 2: "I Feel Like An Ugly Date"

The late-night comic banged away at McCain on Thursday from the opening of his monologue.

"You're here on a good night," he told the audience. "So far none of our guests have canceled."

He talked about daredevil David Blaine's feat of hanging upside down in New York's Central Park for 60 hours.

"They just left the guy hanging there," he said. "It's the same thing McCain did to me last night."

He described socialite Paris Hilton _ Thursday's guest whose celebrity was once used in a McCain campaign ad to mock Obama _ as McCain's first choice for a running mate.

"Here's how it works: you don't come to see me? You don't come to see me? Well, we might not see you on Inauguration Day,"

------

poor juan mcsame
twas not obamma that ended his campain

it was l e t t e r m a n

Letterman Attacks McCain Day 2: "I Feel Like An Ugly Date"

The late-night comic banged away at McCain on Thursday from the opening of his monologue.

"You're here on a good night," he told the audience. "So far none of our guests have canceled."

He talked about daredevil David Blaine's feat of hanging upside down in New York's Central Park for 60 hours.

"They just left the guy hanging there," he said. "It's the same thing McCain did to me last night."

He described socialite Paris Hilton _ Thursday's guest whose celebrity was once used in a McCain campaign ad to mock Obama _ as McCain's first choice for a running mate.

"Here's how it works: you don't come to see me? You don't come to see me? Well, we might not see you on Inauguration Day,"

------

poor juan mcsame
twas not obamma that ended his campain

it was l e t t e r m a n

Hey, all that was real funny - not. :rolleyes:

letterman has a following of millions
this fued made it to ET
millions more

watched Juan lie
live in real time

it was frellin hillarious

You Bots have been saying such things all year, and the premier polling organization has him tied with the Ear Man. :D What lies will you tell yourself when obama loses? Will your botbrains short out and start throwing sparks? :p Or will you whine and piss your pants again like when Algore lost? :)

smart man here....given then I did not vote for Gore. You cry bot when realy its just you who is a mindless bot who could not grasp a fact to save your life. Bad Econ means good for Dems, most people saw McCains stunt for what it was , a stunt, and its hurting him. But you will never listen , will be a nice shock for you when McCain lost, and you can think, but the polls....

Werbung:
well at least its confirmed who Letterman is in the tank for, as if we did not already know ;)

yea becuse McCain bailed on his show to do anothter and left Dave without a guessed they hyped...and for some reason is mad, its all about how he loved Obama.. There can be no other reason right? I mean if Obama did the same thing he would say aww well, he just had a better show to do,

Back