Levy Rosenbaum Inc - the Jewish Rabbi who pays $10,000 for kidnapped palestinian kid

khothla

This is Levy Rosenbaum - the Jewish Rabbi & his Jewish Termites who pays $10,000 for Kidneys from kidnapped Palestinians for his American based Human Organ Business​

Link to Article : The Dirty Business Of Organ Trafficking

610x.jpg

97dirt3.jpg

97dirt19.jpg

97dirt1.jpg

Werbung:
Re: Levy Rosenbaum Inc - the Jewish Rabbi who pays $10,000 for kidnapped palestinian

As opposed to those in all the other countries. Why point out only the Jews? Oh right. Bigot. I keep forgetting.

Re: Levy Rosenbaum Inc - the Jewish Rabbi who pays $10,000 for kidnapped palestinian

how about to show that there are many on Israels side that do horrible things to the other side as well...not just Palistinian terrorist,,,,

wait your not suppose to attack them, only pro Israel things are to be spoken of.

I hope the dude fries

how about to show that there are many on Israels side that do horrible things to the other side as well...not just Palistinian terrorist,,,,

wait your not suppose to attack them, only pro Israel things are to be spoken of.

I hope the dude fries

[SARCASM]Gee yeah pock, I hadn't thought of that.[/SARCASM] Of course Israel is carting this guy away, not celebrating him with dancing in the streets like Hamas and Arabs do.

Oh wait, your not supposed to point that out about them, only anti-Israel things are to be spoken of.

Absolute hypocrisy. Amazing.

Werbung:

hey how about bad people suck no matter what race or religion they are.

forget about pro/anti israeli stuff the guy's an ass one way or another

Back