LIAR......Where is Joe Wilson when you need him?

CoachV40

Alright, so during the President's "who's ass to kick" rant, he says that he was down there a month ago before most people were even thinking about the gulf. How does this liar get away with that? He wasn't down there, his cabinet members weren't down there, and the head of B.P. says he hasn't even talked to P BO. Now he may have been talking to experts and movie directors but where was the action? How does this guy get a pass from all of media to get away with this LIE! He infuriates me with his privilege to rewrite history, current events, you name it! Visits for photos and to walk around talking locals for the news cameras, goes on another vacation, goes to another concert, plays basketball for the press. That is why is looking for someones butt to kick, it's because he had to cancel his vacation to Indonesia again!

Werbung:
Alright, so during the President's "who's ass to kick" rant, he says that he was down there a month ago before most people were even thinking about the gulf. How does this liar get away with that? He wasn't down there, his cabinet members weren't down there, and the head of B.P. says he hasn't even talked to P BO. Now he may have been talking to experts and movie directors but where was the action? How does this guy get a pass from all of media to get away with this LIE! He infuriates me with his privilege to rewrite history, current events, you name it! Visits for photos and to walk around talking locals for the news cameras, goes on another vacation, goes to another concert, plays basketball for the press. That is why is looking for someones butt to kick, it's because he had to cancel his vacation to Indonesia again!

Right again Coach, but this is what happens when you have a lapdog media. The media has been covering for this guy since day one.

Below is making it around the internet...and it is mostly valid.

>
> If George W. Bush had reduced YOUR retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?
>
> If George W. Bush had been the first president to need a teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?
>
> If George W. Bush had said a word that sounded like "corpse," not just once, but multiple times when reading his teleprompter while the word should have been pronounced "core" ... in front of a military audience including Marine Corps members, would you believe he was a real Harvard grad?
>
> If George W. Bush had spent tens of thousands of the taxpayers’ dollars to take Laura to a play in NYC, would you have approved?
>
> If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics kids, would you have approved?
>
> If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when the British Prime Minister had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?
>
> If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?
>
> If George W. Bush had bowed to the multiple leaders of other countries including the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?
>
> If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?
>
> If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep their income taxes current, would you have approved?
>
> If George W. Bush had stated that there were 57 states in the United States, would you have said that he is clueless?
>
> If George W. Bush had flown all the way to Denmark to make a five minute speech about how the Olympics would benefit him walking out his front door in Texas, would you have thought he was self important, conceited, and egotistical?
>
> If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and then continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?
>
> If George W. Bush had misspelled the word "advice" would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potato as proof of what a dunce he is?
>
> If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?
>
> If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One followed by a jet fighter flying low over millions of people in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?
>
> If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest were more people were killed or made homeless than in New Orleans during Katrina, would you want it made into a major and ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?
>
> If George W. Bush had created 32 czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America, would you have approved?
>
> If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?
>
> If George W. Bush had proposed to double the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?
>
> If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?
>
> So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in just over one year -- so you have almost three years to come up with an answer.
>

Reality is as follows:

Obama Going To Gulf Coast To Review Oil Spill

In announcing Obama's Friday trip to the Gulf Coast, the White House contended it has "mobilized one of the largest responses to a catastrophic event in history."

This will be Obama's second trip to the region since the troubles began.

He went on May 2 and soberly warned of a "massive and potentially unprecedented environmental disaster."

New leak estimate sought as cap funnels oil from gulf waters

Speaking to "Today" show host Matt Lauer, the president defended his administration's response to the disastrous explosion of a deepwater oil rig off the Louisiana coast and dismissed questions about whether he was appearing sufficiently concerned or proactive.

"I don't always have time to perform for the benefit of the cable shows," he said.

But at the same time, asked by Lauer whether it was time to "kick some butt" instead of just convening panels of experts and commissioning investigations, Obama retorted that he visited the gulf a month ago to meet with fishermen before most media "talking heads" were paying attention to the issue.

"We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers so I know whose ass to kick, right?" he said. "So, you know, this is not theater. . . . And my job is to figure out how can I move the federal government, the private sector, all the various players who are involved, to perform some very, very difficult tasks."

Yes THC1 that is reality.

And you know the media would be savaging Bush if he performed as BO has in this crisis. I am not saying they should savage him, because the president can only do so much. It was unfair to Bush during Katrina. The double standard is evident.

And the stupid left media harping on "kick some butt"....WTH is that?? They are bunch of whining pricks. I'd like to kick Matt Blowhards ass.

My point exactly PLC.....he showed up for the first time almost 2 weeks after (12 days). While not pulling members of cabinet off of vacation and not really doing anything at all. Then he lies on tv and says that he was one of the first, he's a liar. Doesn't have time to perform for cable networks.....but has time to go to concerts, play golf, play basketball, meet basketball teams, take pictures with US soccer team and on and on the list goes. Give me a break

My point exactly PLC.....he showed up for the first time almost 2 weeks after (12 days). While not pulling members of cabinet off of vacation and not really doing anything at all. Then he lies on tv and says that he was one of the first, he's a liar. Doesn't have time to perform for cable networks.....but has time to go to concerts, play golf, play basketball, meet basketball teams, take pictures with US soccer team and on and on the list goes. Give me a break

He said he went to the gulf a month before. He went to the Gulf on May 2. that is a lie because_________ (fill in the blank.)

He said he went to the gulf a month before. He went to the Gulf on May 2. that is a lie because_________ (fill in the blank.)

Because he claims to have been there from the start and he wasn't......he came strolling down for his first photo op a week and a half later. Spill happened on 4-20 and he finally got down there 5-2........12 days later. Don't claim to have been there when you weren't and certainly don't talk big and pretend you have done something when you have done nothing! Gov. Jindal has been begging for the extra materials that LA. needs and still hasn't received them.

Because he claims to have been there from the start and he wasn't......he came strolling down for his first photo op a week and a half later. Spill happened on 4-20 and he finally got down there 5-2........12 days later. Don't claim to have been there when you weren't and certainly don't talk big and pretend you have done something when you have done nothing! Gov. Jindal has been begging for the extra materials that LA. needs and still hasn't received them.

He claimed to have been there a month before, and he was. You can criticize him for not going earlier, but you didn't catch him in a lie.

What I can't understand is why the Obama bashers have to make things up, when there are plenty of real and valid criticisms to choose from, nor why they have to bring up Bush, who was soundly and appropriately bashed for mistakes he made, then claim that Obama is getting a "pass" of some kind.

The main differences between Obama and his predecessor are, Obama advocated health care reform, and Obama is much more articulate and persuasive. There are no real substantial differences in foreign or economic policy between the two.

you expect facts? come on , I mean its Obama...the Secret Muslim, terrorist, who has gay sex in limos, not born in the Nation, so that he can come into power to hate white people and kill you with a death panel...and tell our troops to off them self when they get done serving...

ummm also His wife calls people Whitey...its on tape...I swear....it will come out soon.

Facts are pretty hard to come by with this group.

Also with all this, he did not do enough early...wtf was he going to do? send the magic oil line fixer squad he has sitting around waiting? BP lied about the amount, lied about being ready to contain (that should be there job) and all the attempts to fix the problem...are being done by BP who knows more about what its doing then anyone else,

Simple fact...There is Zero Obama could have done, that would have changed the amount of oil flowing out right now..

Odd though I see very little anger by the Right at BP...for you know, being the ones who Screw up and caused it, and lied over and over about it....( ok maybe they are just really really Retarded and not lies)

you expect facts? come on , I mean its Obama...the Secret Muslim, terrorist, who has gay sex in limos, not born in the Nation, so that he can come into power to hate white people and kill you with a death panel...and tell our troops to off them self when they get done serving...

ummm also His wife calls people Whitey...its on tape...I swear....it will come out soon.

Actually pocket, he was born in the US, its been discovered through his social security number that he was born in Connecticut.

Simple fact...There is Zero Obama could have done, that would have changed the amount of oil flowing out right now..

Then why does he keep lying and saying he has been there since the beginning with his lazar like focus.

Why not just say BP lied to me and said it was not as bad as it really was so I did not know to go check it out and even if I had what good would it do.

Actually he would have to say BP lied to his administration since he has never personally talked to anyone at PB

and why would you defend his lies?

"I was down there a month ago, before most of these talking heads were even paying attention to the Gulf. A month ago I was meeting with fishermen down there standing in the rain talking about what a potential crisis this could be."

This was the exact quote from the interview. His claim is that he was down there before most people were even paying attention! Yes, he claims to have been down there a month ago, but he's trying to make it sound like he has been there since the start. That is the direction this comment is leading! When in reality he was there 12 days after it happened. This lie and distortion of reality is on par with trying to make himself look tough just like the the who's *** to kick comment! Bottom line is he drug his feet do everything else in the world, but what he should have been doing. Look I didn't bring up Bush in my original statement, Gipper brought that to the table. I also don't wanna talk about idiotic conspiracy theory about Obama, or idiotic comments made by his wife. My point is he botched the handling of this from the beginning now he wants to rewrite history to make it look like he and his administration were there from the beginning. Even James Carville said "if this had happened under the Clinton administration Clinton would have moved the WH to Louisiana." No I don't think he meant literally but rather more symbolic. No Obama couldn't have physically done anything, but he needed to address the Nation, he needed to be seen down there talking to people, talking with Jindal, promising the equipment and making sure it was delivered ASAP! None of which he did immediately, and as far as the equipment goes he still hasn't made sure that Jindal has what he needs. Instead he shows up for the first time 12 days later to finally see the people, after he is starting to get flack from the media for not doing anything. Yet, now he wants to make it sound like he was proactive from the beginning! That is my issue with this, yep he was down there a month ago, but that was 11 days to late. This wasn't a war zone, this wasn't a Katrina, he could have/should have been there sooner and he wasn't. So don't talk tough, don't make it sound like you were on top of things because he wasn't.

I think BO did the right thing in the Gulf, but to now claim he was in control from day one is a lie. Why must he lie about it and try to revise history? Just accept the facts and move on to solving the problem. But, he must feed the useful idiots who love him.

Those useful idiots want him to get mad or kick ass. WTH is that? That does no good which is typical liberalism. Do nothing of value, but talk a lot about it and blame others.

Werbung:
Funny thing is they can't even use the right is in bed with big oil on this one, because of all the money that BP gave to Obama.

Back