Lib media softpeddles Ayers

Libsmasher

Because of Palin's recent comments on Obama's long-time connection with terrorist Bill Ayers, the lib media has to at long last actually mention him. :rolleyes: Have you heard what they do? They just call him a 1970's "radical". Actually, he was a terrorist bomber. From wiki:

in 1969, Ayers participated in planting a bomb at a statue dedicated to riot police casualties in the 1886 Haymarket Riot confrontation between labor supporters and the police.[9] The blast broke almost 100 windows and blew pieces of the statue onto the nearby Kennedy Expressway.[10] (The statue was rebuilt and unveiled on May 4, 1970, and blown up again by other Weathermen on October 6, 1970.[11][10] Rebuilding it yet again, the city posted a 24-hour police guard to prevent another blast.[10]) Ayers participated in the Days of Rage riot in Chicago in October 1969

Ayers participated in the bombings of New York City Police Headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and The Pentagon in 1972, as he noted in his 2001 book, Fugitive Days.

What a thought - the only people ever to bomb the pentagon are al qaeda and Obama's good friend.

Werbung:
Because of Palin's recent comments on Obama's long-time connection with terrorist Bill Ayers, the lib media has to at long last actually mention him. :rolleyes: Have you heard what they do? They just call him a 1970's "radical". Actually, he was a terrorist bomber. From wiki:

What a thought - the only people ever to bomb the pentagon are al qaeda and Obama's good friend.

Talk about slurs, there is absolutely no evidence that Obama and Ayers are "good friends" or even close when they worked on community boards years ago and Ayers hosted a political event for Obama early in his career.

Obama, was a child when the Weather Underground were planting bombs, and he has denounced Ayers' radical views and actions.

Desperate about those poll numbers, aren't ya? Just as with the McCain campaign, it shows.

I've been surprised! the past 2 days our local channels have been mentioning this... Really cool! :D

Talk about slurs, there is absolutely no evidence that Obama and Ayers are "good friends" or even close when they worked on community boards years ago and Ayers hosted a political event for Obama early in his career.

Obama, was a child when the Weather Underground were planting bombs, and he has denounced Ayers' radical views and actions.

Desperate about those poll numbers, aren't ya? Just as with the McCain campaign, it shows.

You are so wrong!!!!

There is evidence that Obama visited Ayres home. In fact, they held a party @ Ayres house to welcome Obama as a Chicago politician..

Here's the proof:

fox news is your proof? that's like using cheney's statements as proof that there were weapons of mass distruction in iraq.

Here we see the Popeye/HuffingtonPost/Obama technique when Obama is nailed on something - just send all their Popeye-type bots out onto the net and media to simply lie everything away. :rolleyes:

National review covers Obama's connection with Ayers:

...A fourth problem is Obama’s 1995 visit to Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, who were leading figures in the Weathermen, a far-left ’60s terrorist group. The husband and wife have not disowned their actions. Rather the opposite. “I don’t regret setting bombs; I feel we didn’t do enough,” Ayers told the New York Times in an interview that fortuitously appeared on Tuesday, September 11, 2001.

From 1999 to 2002 Obama served on the board of directors of the Woods Fund, a grant-making foundation with assets of $68 million whose nominal goal is “to increase opportunities for less advantaged people and communities in the [Chicago] metropolitan area.” According to tax forms and annual reports, in 2001 and 2002 the Woods Fund gave AAAN a total of $75,000 in grants. Bill Ayers, a former (and unrepentant) member of the left-wing terrorist group the Weather Underground, sat on the board with Obama.

Bill Ayers is an unrepentant terrorist responsible for various bombings. He is also a friend of Barack Obama, who now dismisses Ayers as just “some guy who lives in my neighborhood” — albeit a guy who, along with his wife and fellow Weather Underground terrorist Bernardine Dohrn, hosted Obama’s political coming-out party at their home in 1995. In fact, Obama and Ayers had a close working relationship. They sat together on the board of the Woods Fund, a left-wing charity, and collaborated on an education “reform” project called the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, begun in 1995 when an Ayers proposal won a huge foundation grant. Ayers ran the CAC’s operational arm; Obama chaired the board. Together, they were responsible for distributing over $100 million — with no discernible improvement in Chicago’s schools but great advantage for their ideological allies. This summer, after being assured of access, frequent National Review contributor Stanley Kurtz was barred from reviewing the CAC records housed at the University of Illinois at Chicago, where Ayers is a professor of education.

Politico.com covers how Obama attended the event held at the home of William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn - perhaps the two worst leftwing terrorists in the last 100 years. Obama, steeped in leftwing ideology practically from birth, can't possibly not have known who they were:

http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=3FC289D8-3048-5C12-009AD5180C22FF0B

In 1995, State Senator Alice Palmer introduced her chosen successor, Barack Obama, to a few of the district’s influential liberals at the home of two well known figures on the local left: William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

“I can remember being one of a small group of people who came to Bill Ayers’ house to learn that Alice Palmer was stepping down from the senate and running for Congress,” said Dr. Quentin Young, a prominent Chicago physician and advocate for single-payer health care, of the informal gathering at the home of Ayers and his wife, Dohrn. “[Palmer] identified [Obama] as her successor.”

Like many of the most extreme figures from the 1960s Ayers and Dohrn are ambiguous figures in American life.

They disappeared in 1970, after a bomb — designed to kill army officers in New Jersey — accidentally destroyed a Greenwich Village townhouse, and turned themselves into authorities in 1980. They were never prosecuted for their involvement with the 25 bombings the Weather Underground claimed; charges were dropped because of improper FBI surveillance.

unlike some other fringe figures of the era — they’re also flatly unrepentant about the bombings they committed in the name of ending the war, defending them on the grounds that they killed no one, except, accidentally, their own members

Dohrn, however, was jailed for less than a year for refusing to testify before a grand jury investigating other Weather Underground members’ robbery of a Brinks truck, in which a guard and two New York State Troopers were killed.

“I don't regret setting bombs; I feel we didn't do enough,” Ayers told the New York Times in 2001.

As for Obama's born-again denunciations of Ayers, we're familiar with that - anti-white racist Reverend Wright, terrorist bomber Bill Ayers, swindler Tony Rezko - all the people he associated with for years and years are denounced now that he's running for president. How about in Dreams from my Father - where he wrote that the fervent anti-white racist Malcom X was his favorite author? I'm sure if some reporter asked him about that (fat chance :rolleyes:) - he'd denounce him too.

Nobody who is over 12 years old and has an IQ above 80 will be impressed with these brazenly hypocritical attempts to deny all his former associates. It won't matter now, because people are focussed on the economy, and have basically bought the lib media disinformation on how the credit crisis came about, but if Obama gets elected they'll have four years to observe with crystal clarity the nature of the most leftwing president (by far) ever elected.

This is really silly. Obamas only exucse has been I was a child when he planted the bombs. we all know that and its not the point.

in 2001 WHILE THEY WERE FRIENDS Ayers was interviewed and said he did not regret this, and wish he had done more.

Ayers views were known to obama while adults, while friends.

If I knew a guy who 20 years ago raped and killed some kid but he did not rape or kill kids now and I defended him as a good person even though he still does interviews saying he did not regret raping or killing the kid and he wish he had raped and killed more kids. that would make me a sick person. and it would not justify our current relationship even though he was not currently raping and killing kids.

This is really silly. Obamas only exucse has been I was a child when he planted the bombs. we all know that and its not the point.

in 2001 WHILE THEY WERE FRIENDS Ayers was interviewed and said he did not regret this, and wish he had done more.

Ayers views were known to obama while adults, while friends.

If I knew a guy who 20 years ago raped and killed some kid but he did not rape or kill kids now and I defended him as a good person even though he still does interviews saying he did not regret raping or killing the kid and he wish he had raped and killed more kids. that would make me a sick person. and it would not justify our current relationship even though he was not currently raping and killing kids.

Exactly.

What would the liberal media be doing if McCain had had HIS political coming out party at the home of a Klan member, who had bombed churches etc? One needs little imagination - yet Obama gets way with the media not exposing a single thing about all his bad associations.

How many "friends" is Obama going to have to "denounce" on his road to the White House?

How many "friends" is Obama going to have to "denounce" on his road to the White House?

Apparently all of them.

Can you think of one friend he has? One that is not connected to the senate or house? One he grew up with and still is friendly with and is not ashamed to show us who they are?

any? One?

I can think of zero

that is sort of odd in my book

The scary thing is if he gets in, without so much as skipping a beat, he would dredge up all the radical leftwing loons - all the lawyers and "community organizers" and political nutcases, and they would fill the ranks of the federal government, and worse, the judiciary. :(

The scary thing is if he gets in, without so much as skipping a beat, he would dredge up all the radical leftwing loons - all the lawyers and "community organizers" and political nutcases, and they would fill the ranks of the federal government, and worse, the judiciary. :(

I am one of those bitter clingers obama spoke about I know you are not lib but I am and I think we are in the time spoken of or damn close to it. The more I think about it the more I think I dont want when crap hits the fan a president with an R behind them, if we have to go down I want a damn democrat running the show. So sometimes I am rooting for "the one" in a sick twisted way.

Werbung:
I am one of those bitter clingers obama spoke about I know you are not lib but I am and I think we are in the time spoken of or damn close to it. The more I think about it the more I think I dont want when crap hits the fan a president with an R behind them, if we have to go down I want a damn democrat running the show. So sometimes I am rooting for "the one" in a sick twisted way.

What you may not realize is that Obama could do great harm even if he held power only four years. Eg, Justice Scalia, the conservative intellectual giant on the USSC is 72. Most of the really old USSC members are libs, but if Obama had a chance to replace Scalia with a younger leftwinger, it would be a disaster that would have catastrophic consequences for possibly decades.

Back