Liberal Democrats Walk Out to Race-Bait Congress

Johnny Tremain

The choice has now been made by Obama and his ilk to play the race card.
The Black Caucus and others walked back to the Edmund Pettus Bridge today.
They should ALL be impeached.

Werbung:
I can just imagine how this would have gone down if Holder was a republican. Thats all the left would be talking about for the next fifty years. Just more proof that the left doesn't care about he law or thinks the law applies to them.

I can just imagine how this would have gone down if Holder was a republican. Thats all the left would be talking about for the next fifty years. Just more proof that the left doesn't care about he law or thinks the law applies to them.

Brian Williams and David Gregory would be gasping for air as they lowered their heads and growled out recriminations!

sad but true. the ends always justify the means.

well that will work out for the idiots who pay attention to the vote counts ....but no attention to what is actually going on...so basically Mindless idiots....so yea, the Republican Base should notice.

Many democrats voted against Holder.
Particularly the ones that seek to salvage some part of their political future.

well that will work out for the idiots who pay attention to the vote counts ....but no attention to what is actually going on...so basically Mindless idiots....so yea, the Republican Base should notice.
Many democrats voted against Holder.
Particularly the ones that seek to salvage some part of their political future.

and thats the headline that will stick. lopsided, bipartisan vote for contempt.

Werbung:
I would like to think that there are some Democrats left that actually have a moral backbone and don't always toe the party line.

Take note of who does--and who does not show up--in Charlotte this summer.
I understand discounts on hotel rooms are being offered.
Extra mints on the pillows.

Back