Libs aknowledge McCain will be the next president

XCALIDEM

check out this video. A guy introducing Joe Biden says: Let me introduce the next vice pres. of the U.S.: Senator, John McCain....:D:D

This was so funny that I almost spit water on my screen.... LOL

Werbung:
Don't look now!

"If you turn the clock back two or two and half weeks, you could make a plausible argument that if a couple of things go our way we will lose three to four Senate races," said one Republican strategist. "Now we will lose six to eight." Polling in most Senate races over the past 14 days has shown a five-point decline for the Republican candidate, the strategist said.

The picture in the House is similar. The generic ballot test -- a traditional measure of broad voter attitudes -- has also moved decisively in Democrats' direction in recent days. The latest NBC-Wall Street Journal and Associated Press polls showed voters favoring a generic Democratic candidate for Congress over a generic Republican by 13 points, while a recent Time magazine poll gave Democrats a 46 percent to 36 percent edge."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

It gets better, YET!!!!!!!!!!

610x.jpg

"Tony Viessman, 74, and Les Spencer, 60, got politically active last year when it occurred to them there must be other lower income, rural, beer-drinking, gun-loving, NASCAR race enthusiasts fed up with business as usual in Washington.

Viessman had a red, white and blue "Rednecks for Obama" banner made, and began causing a stir in Missouri, which has emerged as a key battleground in the run-up to the November 4 presidential election.

"We believe in him. He's the best person for the job," Viessman, a former state trooper from Rolla, said of Obama, who met the pair briefly on that July day in Union, Missouri.

Rednecks4obama.com claims more than 800,000 online visits. In Denver, Colorado, Viessman and Spencer drew crowds at the Democratic convention, and at Washington University last Thursday they were two of the most popular senior citizens on campus."

check out this video. A guy introducing Joe Biden says: Let me introduce the next vice pres. of the U.S.: Senator, John McCain....:D:D

This was so funny that I almost spit water on my screen.... LOL

When I saw the title of this thread... "Libs acknowledge McCain will be the next president" I immediately thought of our resident right winger, so I was thinking...what else is new?

When I saw the title of this thread... "Libs acknowledge McCain will be the next president" I immediately thought of our resident right winger, so I was thinking...what else is new?

dont worry he cant even come up with a correct thread title , yet bashes a slip of words by some guy who I am not even sure who is....

Becuse it says in the title, McCain will be next president of the US, yes the quote is he will be the next VP of the US...He cant even get the screw up Right..but I would be with McCain as VP,...to Obama :) ( actuly no I would not but my point is made lol)

dont worry he cant even come up with a correct thread title , yet bashes a slip of words by some guy who I am not even sure who is....

Becuse it says in the title, McCain will be next president of the US, yes the quote is he will be the next VP of the US...He cant even get the screw up Right..but I would be with McCain as VP,...to Obama :) ( actuly no I would not but my point is made lol)

sURE! at least I don't go copying titles from the net as most of you do...

McCain Acknowledges Obama Will Be The Next President

Was it just another of his frequent "senior moments", or has John McCain come to the realization he's the Captain of the Titanic with his presidential bid?

During a recent campaign stop, John McCain said... "Could I mention the presence of my friend Congressman Steve Pearce who I believe will be joining me in the United States Senate."

So McCain thinks he is going to be in the Senate next year?

So do we. So do we.

It is these sort of nitpicky items that make me hate election time. He obviously make a blunder. I dont know who that was, but probably someone with a bit of nerves among a crowd of that size. It happens to both sides. Ill call it inconsequential.

It is these sort of nitpicky items that make me hate election time. He obviously make a blunder. I dont know who that was, but probably someone with a bit of nerves among a crowd of that size. It happens to both sides. Ill call it inconsequential.

stop being rational and thinking, your going to hurt all these peoples brains with your logic and reason. ( both sides)

C'mon Bunz, you know you were busting up also... :eek::D:D:D

Werbung:
C'mon Bunz, you know you were busting up also... :eek::D:D:D

Oh dont get me wrong. I did laugh. Even Ole Joe had a reaction. It was wrong in both respects. But in a very personal way, I have been that guy. Who despite knowing my lines, and being prepared. I got in front of the mic and said everything WRONG! LOL

I am sure he feels like a major idiot. These sort of things happen to us all. It kinda reminds me of this gal singing the national anthem at a hockey game.

Back