Libya Will End Hillary Clinton's Career In U.S. Politics

Johnny Tremain

Thank God the situation in Libya will demonstrate clearly the incompetence and arrogance of this phony politician--who rode the back of her sodomite partner to Washington, DC, by way of Arkansas--and bring her patchy and smarmy career to an abrupt end.

Werbung:
I hope your right.... earlier in the year, she said she wanted to "get off the high wire of politics" and find out just how tired she really is. It's time for her to go do something else.

Sing it Hillary...."The old grey mare she ain't what she used to be".....

I hope your right.... earlier in the year, she said she wanted to "get off the high wire of politics" and find out just how tired she really is. It's time for her to go do something else.

Sing it Hillary...."The old grey mare she ain't what she used to be".....

She should turn herself in at the Glue Factory.

There goes the first American liberal woman to become The President of the United States. The only chance youll see a woman in the white house is Sarah Palin in 2016

Today's Hearings in Congress on the Libyan Debacle may well provide the quick and complete amputation of Miss Hillary Rodham Clinton's legs out from under her political career.

And--the Nation will be a better place for that.

She can retire to some lair with that dying beast whose back she rode into the World of Incompetence that was her political career.
Vince Foster is smiling--he finally gets his revenge.

I can't stand some of those on the committee. They are calling this a political witch hunt and doing the usual CYA partisan dance. Whished they cared as much about their country as they do their party.

I can't stand some of those on the committee. They are calling this a political witch hunt and doing the usual CYA partisan dance. Whished they cared as much about their country as they do their party.

It's RACISM--cut and dried--right down the line.
Notice who bitches the most?
The squeaky wheels since Jan. 2009? :censored:

Werbung:
Back