LIES; The "Glue" That Holds The Republican Party Together

Werbung:
And I guess they know there is weapos grade nuclear materials in Iran and that this in some bizarre way justifies war against it.

Then Yemen, or does that come first?

And I guess they know there is weapons grade nuclear materials in Iran and that this in some bizarre way justifies war against it.
I don't see it a whole-lot differently than trying to tell some American they're not allowed to own a weapon for defensive-purposes.​

"Hostilities with Iran are nothing new. In 1953 the CIA overthrew Iran’s democratically elected government and replaced it with a cruel dictatorship in order to control the country’s energy resources. The resulting 1979 Islamic revolution was a black mark against the subversive and hostile policies of neocons in Washington, D.C. The 1981-88 Iran-Iraq war financed by Washington to arm Saddam Hussein confirmed the suspicions of many Iranians that the overarching agenda is to capture Iranian natural resources and install a puppet government.

Propaganda outlets such as The New York Times, CNN and The Boston Globe ceaselessly propagate the canard that Iran threatens Europe and is likely to launch a missile attack on European continent at some point in future. Then, they argue that we need to install missile defenses in Europe, controlled by NATO, to protect our European vassals. Are Iranians such lunatics that they would launch an attack on Europe for no reason?"
They need to be left-alone to work-out their own problems.

We managed.....

It's not like they were all born with three heads, or anything.

Werbung:
Back