Limbag makes neo-cons proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

top gun

Yes Conservative Republican radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh made all Conservatives and neo-cons proud on his talk show the other day.

Druggie Limbaugh stammered and hem hawed around a bit but he eventually spit out his great insight and compassion for his fellow man... in this case a cancer fighting woman & mother.

He said:

In regard to the John Edwards situation. Maybe Elisabeth Edwards should learn to use her mouth for something other than talking!

Yep that's what old Poppin' Fresh said! Conservatives all over the globe must be very very proud of their leader.

I'm sure there's a special place in hell set aside just for people like Rush Limbag!

Werbung:
Yes Conservative Republican radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh made all Conservatives and neo-cons proud on his talk show the other day.

Druggie Limbaugh stammered and hem hawed around a bit but he eventually spit out his great insight and compassion for his fellow man... in this case a cancer fighting woman & mother.

He said:

In regard to the John Edwards situation. Maybe Elisabeth Edwards should learn to use her mouth for something other than talking!

Yep that's what old Poppin' Fresh said! Conservatives all over the globe must be very very proud of their leader.

I'm sure there's a special place in hell set aside just for people like Rush Limbag!

It's good advice.

Limbaugh and his supporters are foul and dirty pigs.

I guess you never heard of libel or defamation of character? That's odd, because it seems to me that if you had said something like that in Canada, you'd have been ARRESTED for it. Must be nice to be able to come "down here" to the land of the free and talk trash about the place, especially since you can't do it in your own country.

LIBERAL, THY NAME IS HYPOCRISY!!

Oh, and BTW, I've reported YOU too.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back