Look For Eric Holder To Flee USA If Obama Loses

Johnny Tremain

Look for Eric Holder to take his passport and leave the USA if Obama loses Nov. 6.
He could never escape prison if Republicans take a fine-tooth comb to his litany of crimes.

A Prediction.

Werbung:
I don't see a R/R Administration doing anything to Holder or any other apointee of Obama's. Stuff might get leaked out about them, but nothing will happen to them. As much as we might like to see it happen, it would set a bad precidence for future Administrations.

I don't see a R/R Administration doing anything to Holder or any other apointee of Obama's. Stuff might get leaked out about them, but nothing will happen to them. As much as we might like to see it happen, it would set a bad precidence for future Administrations.

there is little precedent for prosecuting previous administrations. Holder deserves it but considering they did nothing to enforce their contempt it would seem optimistic to expect any more action.

I also suspect Romney will avoid what Obama has built his presidency on, blaming the last guy. and that's smart in terms of trying to shame the dems into playing things straight. And look for Romney to effectively communicate this to the public. whining does little to gin up public support. the most effective presidents had the ability to communicate with the people.

there is little precedent for prosecuting previous administrations. Holder deserves it but considering they did nothing to enforce their contempt it would seem optimistic to expect any more action.

I also suspect Romney will avoid what Obama has built his presidency on, blaming the last guy. and that's smart in terms of trying to shame the dems into playing things straight. And look for Romney to effectively communicate this to the public. whining does little to gin up public support. the most effective presidents had the ability to communicate with the people.

I think he will try to reconcile the nation.
He will have a great opportunity for the greatness--that his father always wanted.
He will be a uniter. It's just his natural bent.

I think he will try to reconcile the nation.
He will have a great opportunity for the greatness--that his father always wanted.
He will be a uniter. It's just his natural bent.

its perhaps the most critical aspect that defines leadership. top five at the very least.
and looking forward instead of back as well.
and communicating of course.

all these Obama has failed at.

16.jpg

Election night ,,Romney Wins

H501.jpg

Going somewhere Mr Holder?

Werbung:
Back