Lt. Col. Ralph Peters declares that Julian Assange should be killed

Werbung:
If America gets him he will not recieve death. Cause Society wont put up with that anymore.It used to be back in the old days you commit treason you get the death penalty. But this society will have none of that. Cause America is simply a liberal country.

This is probably the reason he is just a Lt. Col instead of a full bird col. or a brigadier general. If you ever meet him on the battlefield just hope he is on the other side.

If America gets him he will not recieve death. Cause Society wont put up with that anymore.It used to be back in the old days you commit treason you get the death penalty. But this society will have none of that. Cause America is simply a liberal country.

you can't commit treason...against a nation your not from or a citizen of, or working for or.....

Steve, one reason that he will not get the death penalty from the US is that he hasn't committed treason. That cannot be committed by a foreign national, a person must be a citizen of the nation charging him with treason. Assange is an Australian national as far as I have seen he has never even been in the US. The best that the US could do is to charge him with espionage and that doesn't often carry the death penalty. Besides the Australian government is already making noise. We no longer have the clout to execute foreign nationals just because we want to and from what the Aussie politicians are saying, if we did it would put a very big strain on our relations with them. The US citizen who did commit anything close to treason is so far, just going to get life as it should be. You may or may not agree with that but it is the law. But the whole incident is much bigger than simply liberals vs conservatives.

Sentencing foreigner nationals to death only happens on prime time dramas but not in real life.

People who kill innocent women and children while in uniform get medals.

People who point out the lies and cynicism of modern bureaucrats get persecuted.

Fox is irrelevant.

Comrade Stalin

This was the last execution in America by Treason
4a40201r.jpg

It happend 2 years after the Civil War when Lincoln was assassinated.

And this was the last executions by US Military outside American soil
weingartner_fig02b.jpg

After that president Eisenhower signed a law prohibited U.S Military from carrying out executions. But Russia,China,Israel and North Korea still carry out executions by treason.

After that president Eisenhower signed a law prohibited U.S Military from carrying out executions. But Russia,China,Israel and North Korea still carry out executions by treason.

That wasn't your point. Your point was that that Assange should be executed (by the US) for treason. My reply was that only the Australians could do that because treason is a crime committed by a citizen against his or her own nation. If other nations still prefer to execute their own citizens on the grounds of "treason", so be it. They have their own laws and whether we agree with them or not is irrelevant under national sovereignty laws. What I mean is that we do not dictate other nations laws and they do not dictate ours. As I said Assange might be libel for the crime of espionage but with the exception of foreign enemy spies no one has ever been "put to death" for that crime. They have, however spent long years in prison for it.

The case you mentioned in the US Army. The execution of Private Eddie Slovik, ordered by General D.W. Eisenhower in 1945, was not for treason it was for desertion. The two crimes are different under military law. Slovik was the unfortunate person chosen to be made an example of because desertion was taking place in alarming numbers so Ike decided he had to make a statement. The mass desertions stopped after that.

The last execution for treason in the United States was that of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg (both United States citizens) in 1953 for passing information about nuclear weapons to the USSR.

The only foreign nationals who are executed (by the USA) are for crimes that we class as felonies like murder, rape and kidnapping.

Werbung:
Funny. I do not recall you making such a statement regarding anyone else' posts.

Can you explain why you chose to do this exclusively to my post?

I was not talking about your post...I was referring to the posts that Cartouch keeps making that are just a link.

Back