Lunatic Religious Right guns down another doctor

I'm sure your group makes no distinction anyway... they are sick, perverted, lunatic, religious zealot MURDERS!

And that's me being kind.:mad:

[img=http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5769/iconatore76b969f4ad005e.gif]

I dont have a group but I would agree with you the group condoning the killing has real bad issues.

I could and would kill someone if I found them molesting my child, I dont think I could help myself. I dont think though that I could or would kill them if I found out 6 months ago they molested my child unless they got off by the judge and was not sent to prison, then I guess I might. But I would still feel bad and wrong for doing it. I dont think I could plan to kill someone even someone like tiler.

I am actually having mixed emotions about this. I hated him and I am glad he is dead but I feel strange saying that because it was wrong for this other guy to have murdered him. I am not sure how to process it.

Werbung:
Just received an important e-mail from my wife's neice who's a protection volunteer at a woman's clinic. She volunteers on her days off and is often on the front lines of keeping the Lunatic Right Wing Domestic Terrorist stalker clinic creepers away from women wanting to legally enter a women's clinic.

My wife is off to the national conferance of the National Organization of Women (NOW) this Thursday and will be attending with her sister and the afore mentioned neice hence this message.

I'll paste her e-mail we just recieved from her...

Good news! Dr filling in for Tiller

LeRoy Carhart, Nebraska Doctor, Plans To Offer 3rd-Term Abortions In Kansas
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_213970.html

The next question we need to ask is, how can we protect this doctor and his staff more effectively?? I hope this is a topic discussed at the National NOW conference!

M.

Just received an important e-mail from my wife's neice who's a protection volunteer at a woman's clinic. She volunteers on her days off and is often on the front lines of keeping the Lunatic Right Wing Domestic Terrorist stalker clinic creepers away from women wanting to legally enter a women's clinic.

My wife is off to the national conferance of the National Organization of Women (NOW) this Thursday and will be attending with her sister and the afore mentioned neice hence this message.

I'll paste her e-mail we just recieved from her...

Good news! Dr filling in for Tiller

LeRoy Carhart, Nebraska Doctor, Plans To Offer 3rd-Term Abortions In Kansas
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_213970.html

The next question we need to ask is, how can we protect this doctor and his staff more effectively?? I hope this is a topic discussed at the National NOW conference!

M.

Nebraska Doctor, LeRoy Carhart was really dumb to let his name get out. I feel sorry for his family that he would brag he is going to be the top abortionist for babys near ready to be born.

Nebraska Doctor, LeRoy Carhart was really dumb to let his name get out. I feel sorry for his family that he would brag he is going to be the top abortionist for babys near ready to be born.

Two things worth noting in my post.

FIRST: Like I said as soon as this happend there's NO, ZERO, NOTTA WAY that the Anti-Choice DOMESTIC TERRORISTS can win by killing doctors. There will ALWAYS be other doctors that will step up to help these women.

They have hurt their cause every single time the they have lit the fuse on one of these ticking lunatic time bombs.

They look just exactly like what they are... crazy religious zealots that should have no say because they're obviously mentally unhinged murderers.

SECONDLY: It's THE NATIONAL ORGANIZATION for WOMEN that will as a huge organization be condemning these cowardly acts and trying to form game plans to help protect women's clinic's and their staff and patients... and start putting TREMENDOUS political pressure on elected officials and law enforcement to start a strict enforcement of the FACE Act and step up serious arrests & convictions of as many as possible.

They start sentencing some of these nutbags to serious jail time BEFORE someone else gets assassinated and that would change the perspective some for the other slightly less nutty.

FIRST: Even though you'd like to think TERRORISM works because it's your particular cause... it really doesn't. This new doctor is simply saying F-YOU TERRORISTS.

Like I said as soon as this happend there's NO, ZERO, NOTTA WAY that the Anti-Choice DOMESTIC TERRORISTS can win by killing doctors. There will ALWAYS be other doctors that will step up to help these women.

They have hurt their cause every single time the they have lit the fuse on one of these ticking lunatic time bombs.

They look just exactly like what they are... crazy religious zealots that should have no say because they're obviously mentally unhinged murderers.

SECONDLY: It's THE NATIONAL ORGANIZATION for WOMEN that will as a huge organization be condemning these cowardly acts and trying to form game plans to help protect women's clinic's and their staffs and their patients... and start putting TREMENDOUS political pressure on elected officials and law enforcement to start a strict enforcement of the FACE Act and step up serious arrests & convictions of as many as possible.

They start sentencing some of these nutbags to serious jail time BEFORE someone else gets assassinated and that would change the perspective some for the other slightly less nutty.

FIRST: Even though you'd like to think TERRORISM works because it's your particular cause... it really doesn't. This new doctor is simply saying F-YOU TERRORISTS.

Like I said as soon as this happend there's NO, ZERO, NOTTA WAY that the Anti-Choice DOMESTIC TERRORISTS can win by killing doctors. There will ALWAYS be other doctors that will step up to help these women.

SECONDLY: It's THE NATIONAL ORGANIZATION for WOMEN that will as a huge organization be condemning these cowardly acts and trying to form game plans to help protect women's clinic's and their staffs and their patients... and start putting TREMENDOUS political pressure on elected officials and law enforcement to start a strict enforcement of the FACE Act and step up serious arrests & convictions of as many as possible.

The guy is gonna get life, but I think he wants it. I think he considers himself a martyr. That will just raise up more like him. It’s dangerous to have a martyr type. We also try to avoid that with Islamic Terrorists. But there is nothing else that can be done, he has to go to jail and stay there. I don’t believe in the death Penalty so I don’t hope that for him.

I dont have a group but I would agree with you the group condoning the killing has real bad issues.

I could and would kill someone if I found them molesting my child, I dont think I could help myself. I dont think though that I could or would kill them if I found out 6 months ago they molested my child unless they got off by the judge and was not sent to prison, then I guess I might. But I would still feel bad and wrong for doing it. I dont think I could plan to kill someone even someone like tiler.

I am actually having mixed emotions about this. I hated him and I am glad he is dead but I feel strange saying that because it was wrong for this other guy to have murdered him. I am not sure how to process it.

I cannot criticize you for this POV, Pandora. You and I have our issues, but given our differences, and you know that I approve of abortion in almost all cases, I find your feelings not out of line in this case.

I'm sure your group makes no distinction anyway... they are sick, perverted, lunatic, religious zealot MURDERS!

And that's me being kind.:mad:

You are talking about Tiller and his ilk aren't you? "sick, perverted, lunatic, religious zealot, MURDERER" sounds just like that bastage! After all, don't forget that he was MURDERING viable children, and he was killed in his "religious zealot" church!

You are talking about Tiller and his ilk aren't you? "sick, perverted, lunatic, religious zealot, MURDERER" sounds just like that bastage! After all, don't forget that he was MURDERING viable children, and he was killed in his "religious zealot" church!

PROVE IT :eek:...or you'll be labeled just another 'rabid/ranting/pro-lifer' who go nuts about this abortion issue and yet your ILK never have the proof ;)...just more 'rabid-righteous-nut job-rantings' that make you and your KIND more terrorists like than the Taliban!!! :mad:

PROVE IT :eek:...or you'll be labeled just another 'rabid/ranting/pro-lifer' who go nuts about this abortion issue and yet your ILK never have the proof ;)...just more 'rabid-righteous-nut job-rantings' that make you and your KIND more terrorists like than the Taliban!!! :mad:

This from the resident beastiality freak? Go back to doing your donkey shows and leave the serious conversations to rational people.

This from the resident beastiality freak? Go back to doing your donkey shows and leave the serious conversations to rational people.

Exactly...your just a raciest in action and a 'rabid pro-lifer' without a factual base for proof...your stupidity is shining through and when your can't support your raciest rabid ideology you resort to the **** fest...well BOOB the Builder you are good at what you spew!!! No, need to thank me either.;)

BTW...ole dumb arsed one you spelled 'BESTIALITY' wrong...and that is Sihouettes persona not mine {another one that Pandora idolizes}...LMAO

It does not surprise me that you see this as "equal" and probably are in favor of assasinating doctors that are legally practicing at women's clinics.

It should be your decision to make... certainly not the women and their doctors... or even the Supreme Court of the United States I guess.:eek:

But in reality this Holey Roller routine still only makes you a murderer apologist that does not have nor will ever have the right to decide what women do in regard to controling what takes place inside their own personal bodies.

Your Right Wing killing sprees of doctors & nurses and in bombings even patients & just bystanders shows how sick and dangerous the Lunitic Right truly is.

If there is a silver lining it is that these nutbag Right Wing Domestic Terrorist acts do help move public opinion even more in favor of women.

Exactly...your just a raciest in action and a 'rabid pro-lifer' without a factual base for proof...your stupidity is shining through and when your can't support your raciest rabid ideology you resort to the **** fest...well BOOB the Builder you are good at what you spew!!! No, need to thank me either.;)

BTW...ole dumb arsed one you spelled 'BESTIALITY' wrong...and that is Sihouettes persona not mine {another one that Pandora idolizes}...LMAO

Hey, DONKEY girl, since you like playing "spellcheck Police" so much (mainly to cover the fact that you never have a legitimate point to make), the spelling of Beastiality I used is perfectly acceptable, but given your limited intelligence I wouldn't expect you to know that, but then again you have a nasty habit of repeatedly using "your" instead of "you're", and "raciest" is properly spelled "racist", so keep up the lies and misdirection, it makes my job that much easier.

Werbung:

"Viable children?"..yeah, here's your "viable children" ..why don't you take them back with you to FReeperville, where you and all of your ignorant RW buddies can play with them.

dande05.jpg
dande09.jpg
dande11.jpg

http://www.gendergappers.org/lizinfo.htm

Back