Lyin' Ted's Flip-Flops

AbeLincoln

Congratulations on Ted Cruz's campaign showmanship in Wisconsin primary. With senator Ted Cruz's cult operatives, aided by Super PAC, approved of lying, copy-catting (he's still boring to listen to) and water-melloning Trump's policies and values, and then, he (Ted) owning them as his original ideas. Ann Coulter on Daily Caller brings light to the important issues voters need to look at carefully as a matter of life-and-death about Ted's cult campaign in bed with his endorsers' anti-Trump liberal-democrat-leaning establishment.

Ted Cruz obviously does not love and care about the United States of America.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/06/moonies-for-cruz/

Werbung:
Nobody wants Cruz. I think the Left wants Trump because of how bad he makes the Right look. Cruz actually says and does all of the things the Republican establishment loves while also being a professional politician and a real rotten human being. He makes everybody look bad.

Cruz can't win. He's a little too religious for the mushy middle. That sank Dole way back when and it's no different today.

If you want the mushy middle you have to be somewhat mushy yourself.

Trump needs to stick with jobs. It's the economy, is what the middle is most interested in.

Cruz can't win. He's a little too religious for the mushy middle. That sank Dole way back when and it's no different today.

If you want the mushy middle you have to be somewhat mushy yourself.

Trump needs to stick with jobs. It's the economy, is what the middle is most interested in.

Funny. Democrats are switching parties for the primaries, and caucuses, to vote for Trump. At least they are smart enough to know neither Trump, not Cruz, can beat Hillary. In fact, I don't even think they can beat Sanders. Well, history shows that they could if people decide not to vote and there is a low voter turnout. That is when Republicans win. The lower the turnout the better the chances are for Republicans.

Funny. Democrats are switching parties for the primaries, and caucuses, to vote for Trump. At least they are smart enough to know neither Trump, not Cruz, can beat Hillary. In fact, I don't even think they can beat Sanders. Well, history shows that they could if people decide not to vote and there is a low voter turnout. That is when Republicans win. The lower the turnout the better the chances are for Republicans.
Yes if the dems can't even pay voters to turn up they do poorly. But taxpayers do.

You don't believe walk around money is actual ? Back in my campaigning days I saw it. Of course the amount has increased a lot but the strategy is the same.

What does a petty cash drawer have to so with the topic? And if you "saw it" then surely you were part of it. Buying votes is as old as voting itself. Not sure what that has to do with party switching though.

What does a petty cash drawer have to so with the topic? And if you "saw it" then surely you were part of it. Buying votes is as old as voting itself. Not sure what that has to do with party switching though.
It was never petty cash but it was cash money changed hands right on the sidewalk. We were working the same neighborhood as the dems, wasnt too hard to notice. We didn't have to buy votes in Virginia.
Have no idea what you're rattling on about with party switching.

It was never petty cash but it was cash money changed hands right on the sidewalk. We were working the same neighborhood as the dems, wasnt too hard to notice. We didn't have to buy votes in Virginia.
Have no idea what you're rattling on about with party switching.

Then you didn't read my post to which you responded. Nothing new about dementia on the right wings side of things though.

BTW, "walking around money" is petty cash.

Then you didn't read my post to which you responded. Nothing new about dementia on the right wings side of things though.

BTW, "walking around money" is petty cash.
$200-500 may be petty to you but it adds up quickly.
Maybe you should note what I responded to before you comment.

$200-500 may be petty to you but it adds up quickly.
Maybe you should note what I responded to before you comment.

No, your response had nothing to do with what I wrote. This is what I said:

"Funny. Democrats are switching parties for the primaries, and caucuses, to vote for Trump. At least they are smart enough to know neither Trump, not Cruz, can beat Hillary. In fact, I don't even think they can beat Sanders. Well, history shows that they could if people decide not to vote and there is a low voter turnout. That is when Republicans win. The lower the turnout the better the chances are for Republicans."

And this was your mindless response:

"Yes if the dems can't even pay voters to turn up they do poorly. But taxpayers do."

Werbung:
The funny thing is when it all comes down to it, people are acting like Cruz is doing something new. He's just following the blueprint set forth by President's and politicians before him. Say anything you can to get yourself into office, then if you make it into office pander to the people that got you there. There's nothing shocking about Cruz's tactics. There about as shocking as Trump trying to portray himself as a choir boy loving the Bible and evangelicals. He doesn't go to church on Sundays :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Back