Madonna compares McCain to Hitler, whats new?

Pandora

If I had a nickel for every time someone (on the left) called or compared Bush to Hitler I would be rich.

McCain isn’t even elected ... yet and the tramp is comparing him to Hitler.

Right after that of course she drooled and foamed at the mouth for "THE ONE"

Perhaps she learned in Kabala class that he is really "THE ONE"

Werbung:
its Madonna,,, who cares, she would say or do anything to make a head line...and you just helped her.

Of course it doesnt matter

it didnt matter when she did the same to Bush

it didnt matter when all of the left wing crazys did it to bush

and it wont matter when all the left wing nut jubs do it to McCain

McCain is a republican its ok to bash and lie about republicans

God Forbid anyone dare say it about "THE ONE" he is to holy to compare to hitler even if he is the one who advocates killing people who are unwanted even after they are born

even if he is the one who can say absolutly nothing but sway every air headed moron to follow him like the candy man

Of course it doesnt matter

it didnt matter when she did the same to Bush

it didnt matter when all of the left wing crazys did it to bush

and it wont matter when all the left wing nut jubs do it to McCain

McCain is a republican its ok to bash and lie about republicans

God Forbid anyone dare say it about "THE ONE" he is to holy to compare to hitler even if he is the one who advocates killing people who are unwanted even after they are born

even if he is the one who can say absolutly nothing but sway every air headed moron to follow him like the candy man

what do you want? me to write her a letter? Its Freaking Madana a worthless singer that no one should care about. Clearly just going for shock and to get attention, but you seem willing to give it to her.

what do you want? me to write her a letter? Its Freaking Madana a worthless singer that no one should care about. Clearly just going for shock and to get attention, but you seem willing to give it to her.

What do I want you to do? Well, I think it woud be cool if you treated people who don't like Obama at least as well as you do Madonna.

She has more power than anyone on these boards with her message, so why get upset if people in these threads just cant swollow that poison named "THE ONE" Why is it so easy to overlook what she says but its a big deal if people here post that they dont like "THE ONE"

It just seems like we deserve at least the same pass as sleezy girl

What do I want you to do? Well, I think it woud be cool if you treated people who don't like Obama at least as well as you do Madonna.

She has more power than anyone on these boards with her message, so why get upset if people in these threads just cant swollow that poison named "THE ONE" Why is it so easy to overlook what she says but its a big deal if people here post that they dont like "THE ONE"

It just seems like we deserve at least the same pass as sleezy girl

Really, as has already been stated, it's only Madonna. I just saw the story on CNN and thought it was pretty funny....what's the big deal?

Really, as has already been stated, it's only Madonna. I just saw the story on CNN and thought it was pretty funny....what's the big deal?

Its not a big deal, it is just a usual day in the left to call leaders from the right Hitler or say they are like Hitler.

PFOS was upset that the right was overly mean to Obama and his bots, so we were having a long winded argument on it. I think before someone complains that the other side is picking on our side, they should take a look at what their side has and is doing.

I have every intention of comparing the monster "THE ONE" to Hitler and every other freak from hell I can find to compare him to, and I will do it for the rest of his life or mine, what ever comes first.

I am really patriotic :) and I love dissent! I learned it from the libs

Its not a big deal, it is just a usual day in the left to call leaders from the right Hitler or say they are like Hitler.

PFOS was upset that the right was overly mean to Obama and his bots, so we were having a long winded argument on it. I think before someone complains that the other side is picking on our side, they should take a look at what their side has and is doing.

I have every intention of comparing the monster "THE ONE" to Hitler and every other freak from hell I can find to compare him to, and I will do it for the rest of his life or mine, what ever comes first.

You forgot a few things, besides Hitler Madonna also compared McCain to Robert Mugabe. While she compared Obama to Gandhi and John Lennon.

Go ahead , do what you want...you will just be as dumb as Madona...and I will give as much respect as I give her...

Go ahead , do what you want...you will just be as dumb as Madona...and I will give as much respect as I give her...

I could never get the respect the left gives to people like Madonna and I wouldn’t want it. The things you have to give up morally in obtaining that kind of respect is not worth it.

There was a time when I was as left as left could be and I was often praised by the people around me that I was so articulate and intelligent, I have of course become stupid since I actually started doing research and thinking.

The key to being a respected person in the eyes of Lib’s is to be sure not to think, question or read anything that wasn’t pre approved.

I could never get the respect the left gives to people like Madonna and I wouldn’t want it. The things you have to give up morally in obtaining that kind of respect is not worth it.

There was a time when I was as left as left could be and I was often praised by the people around me that I was so articulate and intelligent, I have of course become stupid since I actually started doing research and thinking.

The key to being a respected person in the eyes of Lib’s is to be sure not to think, question or read anything that wasn’t pre approved.

I know I saw people accross the LIberal world hanging on the words Of Madonna....

HM.jpg

Werbung:
Back