Make sure you stock up your pantry's!!!

You didn't answer my question, I'll put it another way....As of 2006 the black population in America was 40.9 million, are you claiming that the majority of them suffer from this "pattern" of rage that you refer to?

The number that took part in the riots you brought up were certainly well short of a million. Therefore, how can you judge a population of some 41 million because of the actions of a relative few?

Did I say all black are like that? Show me where I say that? You're twisting the issue just like your messiah does..

You're still avoiding the big issue here. I told you to check balck history and see what the pattern is....

Your responses are blind just like you're blind about your candidate. You're blinded to see the issues.
You refuse to see the pattern in black history, by doing so you call me a racist. a typical obamabot pattern...

I'm not the one saying it, history is....

Werbung:
Actually, in the district I taught in for a while the drop-out rate is about 70% EVERY YEAR. Ignorance is a chosen way of life.

70% drop out!!wow !That's huge!

We're developing a nation of idiots....:eek: but I guess this is good according to popeye's standards.... Or perhaps I'm being racist for saying this????

Did I say all black are like that? Show me where I say that? You're twisting the issue just like your messiah does..

You're still avoiding the big issue here. I told you to check balck history and see what the pattern is....

Your responses are blind just like you're blind about your candidate. You're blinded to see the issues.
You refuse to see the pattern in black history, by doing so you call me a racist. a typical obamabot pattern...

I'm not the one saying it, history is....

You've already admitted to being a racist. As to black history, you keep avoiding the question.. are you or are you not asserting that the majority of the black population has been involved in these incidents down through history that you speak of? Or are you claiming that the majority of the present day 41 million blacks are rioters? A simple yes or no will suffice.

O.K. Your ignorance disgusts me, so who cares? What you believe Obama meant is immaterial. Also, just to burst your bubble, I don't hate all blacks. There are a few EDUCATED professional blacks that live in my neighborhood now, and THEY hate what THEY call the "black subculture". Are they racist because they choose to live like me and not like the ones in my old neighborhood?

Bill Cosby blasted his own race. What is he? An "Oreo", is the black term I believe?

You want racism to end? Tell it to the blacks who teach it to THEIR children.

Nope, not ignorant. Opinionated maybe, but hardly ignorant. Have been all over the world - lived in very multi-cultural areas as well as rural homogenous areas, so don't think you can put that label on me. By the way, Barack Obama has said the same thing to the black community as Bill Cosby did, expressing his viewpoints of responsibility re: parenthood and personal responsibility. Did you miss that?

Oh, and I'm so pleased you don't hate "all blacks." :rolleyes: But you are as guilty as the people you claim you hate by saying that because of how you've been treated you view people a certain way. One could say the same thing about Reverend Wright for that matter. I don't agree with much he said, but according to your own logic, he would be justified in hating whites because they treated him disdainfully in the past because of his color.

You've already admitted to being a racist. As to black history, you keep avoiding the question.. are you or are you not asserting that the majority of the black population has been involved in these incidents down through history that you speak of? Or are you claiming that the majority of the present day 41 million blacks are rioters? A simple yes or no will suffice.

OK, MR. SMARTY PANTS!! Where did I say that? I'm a latino for starters and you are being stupid for trying to distord the argument here. Nowhere I said that.....

You haven't lived what I have lived. you haven't lived in a ghetto with blacks, my daughter is .25 black so how can you say such a stupid thing. As always you guys throw the race card at everything.

I don't think that 41 million blacks would riot, but 95% of registered blacks in the U.S. will vote for Obama. In the event that he loses the elections; based on our history, there's a big chance that there could be riots in some metropolitan cities.

OK, MR. SMARTY PANTS!! Where did I say that? I'm a latino for starters and you are being stupid for trying to distord the argument here. Nowhere I said that.....

You haven't lived what I have lived. you haven't lived in a ghetto with blacks, my daughter is .25 black so how can you say such a stupid thing. As always you guys throw the race card at everything.

I don't think that 41 million blacks would riot, but 95% of registered blacks in the U.S. will vote for Obama. In the event that he loses the elections; based on our history, there's a big chance that there could be riots in some metropolitan cities.

You didn't? Then what's this supposed to mean ?..

I went to black schools when I lived in L.A. and I used to get my ass kicked all the time by the brothas...So I get your drift my brotha...

Btw, if you lived in a black area and expressed the kind of views you express on this board..you probably deserved to get your ass kicked.

You still have yet to answer my question. I'll try again in a different form...do you or do you not believe that the majority of the black population have been or will be..troublemakers or rioters?

You didn't? Then what's this supposed to mean ?..

Your response

Btw, if you lived in a black area and expressed the kind of views you express on this board..you probably deserved to get your ass kicked.

You still have yet to answer my question. I'll try again in a different form...do you or do you not believe that the majority of the black population have been or will be..troublemakers or rioters?[/QUOTE

Read the posts.....

James Carville hints at riots if Obama loses!!!

Ok Popeye, Is jame s Carville a RACIST also? During the post debate program in october 7th, James Carville hinted the same thing that I said on this thread.
Does this make him a racist according to your standards? You can't get more democrat than Carville???

But I know that you're gonna distord the issue here also.

CARVILLE: Let me be clear, I said you can call the dogs and light the fire and leave the house. I think it sounds over.

Now let me be clear here, if Obama goes in this race with a 5- point lead and losing this election, the consequences are -- bull, man. I mean I don't think that's going to happen, but I think David it's a point to bring up

Here's the entire transcript for your enjoyment: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/07/acd.02.html

Hey popeye, it looks like you like to run from the issues and just make stupid accusations..

Hey popeye, it looks like you like to run from the issues and just make stupid accusations..

All you have to do is answer my question... do you or do you not believe that the majority of the black population have been or will be..troublemakers or rioters?

Simple, I'm not talking about all 41 million, I'm asking whether or not you think the majority of blacks have a bad streak in them causing them to riot etc.

he fact that you are a teacher and an admitted racist scares me to death

Lol. And you think the black teachers weren't? I notice you didn't address the issue of blacks teaching their young children racism. Want to deny it? Of course you do. I guess your world travels didn't take you to that corner.

Don't be afraid. I'm not the kind that riots over it..... That would be those other racists....the violent ones and just a few out of millions. I'm the kind who has no problem admitting that I don't have any responsibility to accept moral values and living conditions, that are not my own. Gosh, why don't those blacks pan out over the cities instead of glomping together? Are they racist against my white values?

Were the blacks that I taught racist? Yes. Is that O.K. because somebody in their family might have been a slave, to have an attitude towards me because I am white for ANY reason? F*** NO! No argument in the world is going to justify it.

You think you're so clever pussyfooting around with semantics. Do you think I'm sad and blue and live in fear of blacks because of what happened to me? Nope. I live well thanks. Do you think those kids are ever going to get out of the mental prison their Mommy put them in by teaching THEM to hate at a young age? Nope. Do you think it's my problem? Tried to help, they don't WANT IT! They would rather complain. Complain away is what I say. I don't have to listen to it anymore.

You think I'm "racist" and you're "opinionated". Tell you what babe. I'm not the kind of racist who was stupid enough to riot over something that didn't directly affect my life. Take it to L.A. You'll find one to fit your bill on each and every street. Should I tell you what signs to look for, or do you think your intelligence can figure it out. You'll have to look closely though, 'cause you know, there are only just a few.

They're the one who are afraid to be labeled by their own as a "traitor" by denouncing actions taken by any person of their race on the planet. Would you prefer to call that racism, or COWARDICE. "Opinionated" isn't a viable option.

Lol. And you think the black teachers weren't? I notice you didn't address the issue of blacks teaching their young children racism. Want to deny it? Of course you do. I guess your world travels didn't take you to that corner.

Don't be afraid. I'm not the kind that riots over it..... That would be those other racists....the violent ones and just a few out of millions. I'm the kind who has no problem admitting that I don't have any responsibility to accept moral values and living conditions, that are not my own. Gosh, why don't those blacks pan out over the cities instead of glomping together? Are they racist against my white values?

Were the blacks that I taught racist? Yes. Is that O.K. because somebody in their family might have been a slave, to have an attitude towards me because I am white for ANY reason? F*** NO! No argument in the world is going to justify it.

You think you're so clever pussyfooting around with semantics. Do you think I'm sad and blue and live in fear of blacks because of what happened to me? Nope. I live well thanks. Do you think those kids are ever going to get out of the mental prison their Mommy put them in by teaching THEM to hate at a young age? Nope. Do you think it's my problem? Tried to help, they don't WANT IT! They would rather complain. Complain away is what I say. I don't have to listen to it anymore.

You think I'm "racist" and you're "opinionated". Tell you what babe. I'm not the kind of racist who was stupid enough to riot over something that didn't directly affect my life. Take it to L.A. You'll find one to fit your bill on each and every street. Should I tell you what signs to look for, or do you think your intelligence can figure it out. You'll have to look closely though, 'cause you know, there are only just a few.

They're the one who are afraid to be labeled by their own as a "traitor" by denouncing actions taken by any person of their race on the planet. Would you prefer to call that racism, or COWARDICE. "Opinionated" isn't a viable option.

I think that people can only see racism coming from others that are not black, but they can't see it coming in a black form.

Popeye, This entire issue isn't about rioting. The issue is racism. I think you are afraid to answer this question: Who is more racist in America TODAY, whites or blacks? History and events over the last 40 years since the civil rights act says its blacks.

Werbung:

Actually, my travels have. Please don't assume. I HAVE seen black racism here in the US, just as I have seen racism in India, in the Middle East, in Asia and elsewhere. I have seen anti-semitism everywhere as well. But your using this as an excuse to deflect away from your own racism doesn't make the fact that you are an admitted racist go away.

You think I'm "racist" and you're "opinionated". Tell you what babe. I

Please don't call me "babe", sweetie. LOL.

'm not the kind of racist who was stupid enough to riot over something that didn't directly affect my life.

OK, I give in. Exactly what "kind of racist" are you?

Take it to L.A. You'll find one to fit your bill on each and every street. Should I tell you what signs to look for, or do you think your intelligence can figure it out. You'll have to look closely though, 'cause you know, there are only just a few.

Being opiniated is always a "viable" option. Maybe just not one you enjoy. Perhaps my donning a white sheet might suit you better if that's what you are used to hanging with.

Back