Making A Case For Bushco Prosecution

Nice spin! GOP-Droid alert...lol...

Actually, to prosecute Bushco would save our citizens and soldiers from certain aggravated assaults and torture abroad if captured. We cannot allow that precident to be set in stone by subjecting the Constitution and the Laws of Nations to this sort of attrition.

It will be worth every single penny in the long run to demonstrate to the world that we are intent on preserving the Constitution and the balance of powers that were unseated in the last administration..

Werbung:
Actually, I don't really have a party affiliation. I call it like I see it. In your world, we should spend every dime we have to appease the rest of the world. So I should say, Alert: Dem droid. give me a break. I said that it would be a waste of time and money at a time where the country is trying to recover.There are bigger issues to deal with now then prosecuting Bushco. It's simple.

Prosecute Bush? What an absolute waste of time and money that would be with everything else that needs to be fixed today. The only reason they would prosecute Bush would be if Obama wasn't getting the job done and they needed to divert attention somewhere else.

Americans seem very fond of prosecuting many people who have actually done nothing so why not prosecute Bush for bringing about the unlawful death of hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Some of who were even American?

Werbung:
Senate Republicans temporarily put the brakes on Eric Holder's confirmation as attorney general, pressing Mr. Obama's nominee for fuller answers about his views on Bush administration interrogations and spying and whether intelligence agents involved will face criminal prosecution.

The Judiciary Committee had scheduled a confirmation vote for Wednesday but Republicans objected. Rules permit the vote to be delayed up to a week by members objections.

Mr. Holder, a former judge and deputy attorney general under President Clinton, was grilled at a confirmation hearing last week about his views on Guantanamo Bay detainees, interrogation methods and his signing off on the end-of-term pardon of fugitive financier Marc Rich.

In a break with the previous administration, Mr. Holder told the panel that waterboarding — an interrogation technique that simulates drowning — was torture.

The U.S. reportedly used waterboarding and other harsh questioning methods at the detention compound at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

The new batch of questions come from committee members such as Sen. John Cornyn, Texas Republican, who wants more information about whether Mr. Holder will prosecute troops or agents who interrogated terror suspects during the Bush administrations war on terror. ~
Source: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jan/21/holders-attorney-general-confirmation-hold/
A Texas republican eh?
:rolleyes:

I saw a blip of this on the news yesterday where the Senator was ranting about "We want to be sure there won't be some kind of witch hunt!!"

Hilarious. Imagine having the balls to confront a person, any person, it doesn't matter if it's Holder or John Doe, who is due to be nominated for a position of objective administration of justice on behalf of the United States, to whether or not they would be open to pursuing compelling criminal allegations against people of any walk of life within his jurisdiction?

Their fascist state is crumbling. They are back to badgering, hounding, threatening, stalling...anything the desperate mind can come up with to defend its indefensible position.

Goodbye Texas. We know you're mad for the US making you become a State instead of your own sovereign nation. We know your boys have being trying like hell to make the Texas agenda the US agenda now for many decades. The party is over. Go roast some armadillos at your BBQs and cry into a barrel of crude oil. Enough is enough. The Constitution stands.

Back