Malpractice and Corruption

Werbung:
I know mind communication, not mind control, but people try to induce illusions (clearly) but the fault however, is equal. We need to all work together, and humble ourselves before God. I need the people to trust me as a democratic leader. I am literally going to give them what they want, but their faith is needed.

I was sent with/experience earned me innate ability that is essential for the mission.

No, you were born with the genetic potential for mesolimbic pathway dysfunction and some life stress pushed you over the edge.

I don't need medication... my "disorders" so to speak are utter illusions.

They're delusions, and hallucinations. Because you're psychotic. Because you have schizophrenia.

I know mind communication, not mind control, but people try to induce illusions (clearly) but the fault however, is equal. We need to all work together, and humble ourselves before God. I need the people to trust me as a democratic leader. I am literally going to give them what they want, but their faith is needed.

Why hello thar, delusions of grandeur.

Werbung:
Everywhere you see the corruption or bribing the money to make our work easy. But it is extended to the politics where every politician is one day or other bribing money and making our country into corruption. Corruption makes the country cripple and it impacts bad image on our society also. So do better something new by stopping the corruption, its in our hands only and we can have future brighter.
==========================================
steve
Medial Malpractice Info

Back