Man shoots himself in the back of a police cruiser

PLC1

Staff member
according to authorities.

This one smells fishy to me. Where is the gun? How could he shoot himself while handcuffed?

Arkansas Police: Man Killed Himself in Back of Cruiser

Authorities in Jonesboro, Ark., are continuing their investigation into the death of a Southaven man whom they say fatally shot himself while sitting in the back of a patrol car.

A police report says Carter was in the back of a patrol car with his hands cuffed behind his back when officers discovered he'd been shot. He was taken to a hospital, where he later died.

Werbung:
A police report says Carter was in the back of a patrol car with his hands cuffed behind his back when officers discovered he'd been shot.

Wouldn't they have heard a gun shot? Saying he was "discovered" shot isn't the same thing as "he shot himself". Is there another article on this that gives better info?

Wouldn't they have heard a gun shot? Saying he was "discovered" shot isn't the same thing as "he shot himself". Is there another article on this that gives better info?
So far, that's the only info I've been able to find. I heard the story on CNN, and they didn't have any more than the link provides.

So far, that's the only info I've been able to find. I heard the story on CNN, and they didn't have any more than the link provides.

Not hearing MORE from CNN--means the story must have fallen through for liberal outcry. Count on it.

Werbung:
Back