Manning may have leaked classified info out of anger at US military’s gay policy

Werbung:
HEADLINE: Bradley Manning may have leaked classified info out of anger at US military’s gay policy

Two hundred THOUSAND classified documents compromised and exposed to the public???

That's some major league angry-ing.

This slimeball wasn't just "angry". He was trying to hurt the United States, and possibly bring down the government. He's probably responsible for the deaths of a number of covert agents. If he can be proven to be, then he should be charged with multiple counts of First-degree Murder.

When somebody steals my TV or punches me in the nose, I get angry. But I don't do what this guy did.

He's not just "angry". There's something seriously wrong with him.

Two hundred THOUSAND classified documents compromised and exposed to the public???

This slimeball wasn't just "angry". He was trying to hurt the United States, and possibly bring down the government. He's probably responsible for the deaths of a number of covert agents. If he can be proven to be, then he should be charged with multiple counts of First-degree Murder.

When somebody steals my TV or punches me in the nose, I get angry. But I don't do what this guy did.

Yes there is no doubt there is something wrong with him.

Maybe he is related to the Rosenberg's, or Alger Hiss, or Aldrich Ames, or Hanoi Jane, or Harry Dexter White, or David Greenglass, or Lauchlin Currie, or Dean Acheson, or Elizabeth Bentley, or Harry Gold, or Harry Hopkins, or Abbie Hoffman, or Martin Sobell, or the many other American left wingers who were traitors to the country. Hell, Hollywood is full of them.

to bad you never cared when the white house outed CIA people and possibly got people killed....

Remember Charlie Manson was supposed to be executed. But the California supreme court said it was cruel and unusual punishment

Werbung:
Back