Many at Gitmo are innocent

well we are working on that , after 8 years of how can we make sure no they have no lawyers, no legal rights, and cant see any evidence against them, or even know what they are charged with.

And for all you torture lovers, outside of being illegal, its also putting our cases at risk, cost some already, and also....does not work.

There home countries do not want them. So far, we have Yemen (one of the biggest hotbeds for terrorism) willing to take a few. Interesting.

Werbung:
Actually, no you are not. Most are simply being released as far as I've read.

You keep forgetting the Constitution only applies to American citizens. This is like high school level education here.

and you think outside the US, there are no rules, we can do what we want to anyone we want...a rule that of course you would never let stand against us.

and you think outside the US, there are no rules, we can do what we want to anyone we want...a rule that of course you would never let stand against us.
Welllllllllllll.....it's trickier-than-that.

First, we have to convince those (outside-the-U.S.) that their participation is critical.

:rolleyes:

"In the long list of individuals accused, renditioned, arrested or otherwise detained since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, the Hamdan case stands out. Three Americans are known to have been arrested by foreign governments at the apparent direction of U.S. authorities, each amid circumstances more suspicious than those surrounding Hamdan."

It's simple:

Not an American citizen = no Constitutional rights to a trial.

Mr. Shaman,

Where would you suggest that we get our news? How about CNN, ABC, or MSNBC? No, wait I know the Huffington Post. (These sources clearly have no agenda, where's my remote I'll flip to them right now.) It seems that anytime a news source disagrees with a liberal or his agenda, they are for some reason not "legitimate"! But let a person not agree with one of the sources listed above, and they are an extremist or ignorant or (my personal favorite) "Out of Touch with Main Street."

I am freakin main street!!!

Werbung:
It's simple:

Not an American citizen = no Constitutional rights to a trial.

Yeah...."conservatives" never were big-fans of other-peoples' Rights.​

Mr. Shaman,

Where would you suggest that we get our news? How about CNN, ABC, or MSNBC? No, wait I know the Huffington Post. (These sources clearly have no agenda, where's my remote I'll flip to them right now.) It seems that anytime a news source disagrees with a liberal or his agenda, they are for some reason not "legitimate"! But let a person not agree with one of the sources listed above, and they are an extremist or ignorant or (my personal favorite) "Out of Touch with Main Street."

I am freakin main street!!!
There surely do seem to be a lot o' people, on Main Street, with a heavy-duty martyr-complex.

Please....explain.

:rolleyes:

Back