Marco Rubio

Gipper

I know that by writing this, I am inviting political attack. When I proposed reforms to Social Security during my campaign, my opponent spent millions on attack ads designed to frighten seniors. But demagoguery is the last refuge of the spineless politician willing to do anything to win the next election.

Whether they admit it or not, everyone in Washington knows how to solve these problems. What is missing is the political will to do it. I ran for the U.S. Senate because I want my children to inherit what I inherited: the greatest nation in human history. It's not too late. The 21st century can also be the American Century. Our people are ready. Now it's time for their leaders to join them.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704425804576220670543010068.html?KEYWORDS=rubio

No truer words have ever been spoken. Rubio wants to cut spending and reduce the size of government. For this, he is considered an extremist and a radical. The lib MSM and the Ds will attack him.

All our stinking politicians KNOW what needs doing, but most don't have the balls to do. Only a few do. And those few are Rs with ties to the Tea Party.

We also know that the Ds have absolutely NOT ONE member willing to do whats right. The D Party needs die...ops I use a uncivil term...uh oh!

And Scott Brown is a perfect example of a person lacking....balls. What a total jackass.

Scott Brown blasts 'irresponsible' cuts
While some Senate Republicans are tacking right on the budget, Sen. Scott Brown is attacking proposed cuts coming from members of his own party as “irresponsible” and urging both sides of the aisle to come together on a bipartisan deal.

In a Thursday floor speech and in a letter to Senate leaders from both parties, the moderate Massachusetts Republican expressed frustration about the apparent inability of members of Congress and the White House to reach a deal to fund the government for the rest of fiscal 2011.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0411/52367.html#ixzz1IH3496rF

Werbung:
Back