Marital Cooling

Gipper

Fat Al and Tipsy are divorcing. Not really surprised. Fatty is a rock star to young lefty women. He can have a different one every night just like JFK. Or maybe Tipsy got tired of living with a serial liar.

capt.b98c1a49b4a84391a763c0d04357948e-b98c1a49b4a84391a763c0d04357948e-0.jpg

Werbung:
Fat Al and Tipsy are divorcing. Not really surprised. Fatty is a rock star to young lefty women. He can have a different one every night just like JFK. Or maybe Tipsy got tired of living with a serial liar.

capt.b98c1a49b4a84391a763c0d04357948e-b98c1a49b4a84391a763c0d04357948e-0.jpg

your just mad he did not go bang a male hooker....but that's a republican deal. Or get cought in a affair....while trying to impeach someone ....for a affair....also republican....Or disappear to some other nation to have a affair....again Republican...

a simple divorce....so boring , so unrepublican :)

I am not mad about anything pockets. I do not get mad when it comes to politics unlike you. Getting mad is so counterproductive and liberal.

You do know a lot about R scandals, but why no D scandals? You think Ds don't do stupid sh*t? What about Bubba getting BJs in the oval office with a very young intern? Or, Barnie Fag running a gay brothel out of his home. Or, Fat Ted Kennedy drowning a young women he intended to have sex. Or, JFK's, LBJ's, FDR's many affairs.

It is common to both parties.

I was just having fun, but you are much too liberal and slanted to have fun.

I am not mad about anything pockets. I do not get mad when it comes to politics unlike you. Getting mad is so counterproductive and liberal.

You do know a lot about R scandals, but why no D scandals? You think Ds don't do stupid sh*t? What about Bubba getting BJs in the oval office with a very young intern? Or, Barnie Fag running a gay brothel out of his home. Or, Fat Ted Kennedy drowning a young women he intended to have sex. Or, JFK's, LBJ's, FDR's many affairs.

It is common to both parties.

I was just having fun, but you are much too liberal and slanted to have fun.

Because one party does not claim to be the bible thumping save marriage ( by stopping gays) Family values party....I never looked for Moral how to be a good family man from Clinton..and he never claimed to be the one to do it.

Oh damn...I should have known its Bush's fault.

Do lefties have no bounds to their mental derangement?

I am sorry but where in "it’s been ten years since that oddly public passionate kiss at the Democratic convention. That was followed by Gore winning the popular vote for President but losing the electoral vote. Family friend Sally Quinn says that may have done the marriage irreparable harm.”

Blaming the loss of the Election ...not the same as Blaming Bush...

keep digging, one day you may find a fact or something..

I only have one question. Since they are splitting that has got to be horrible for their carbon footprint. I would think that two people in two of those huge houses that this pompous jerk owns would be horrible for global warming. Of course maybe they will rotate the houses I think they have 3 or 4, and that way they can spread out the warming.

I told you. Fat Al is a rock star to DF lefties and Tipsy couldn't take his arrogance and gigantic ego any longer.

altipper-600w.jpg

My post was tongue and cheek, but I really am curious to see how they will reconcile the enviromental impact of this divorce. Everyone else is suppose to use recycled rain water, 1 square of tp, apply "if its yellow let it mellow", sleep with the windows open, use only the light in the room your in, etc.

Werbung:
Back