Mass Dems Step Closer to Ultimate Hypocrisy

TruthAboveAll

Oh the hypocrisy! In 2004, Kennedy fought to get this law in place, so that the then-Republican governor could not appoint a replacement in case Kerry's presidential bid were successful. A special election MUST take place, the voice of the people must be heard!

Flash forward to post-Kennedy Massachusetts. The state house has now approved overturning that law, replacing it with, apparently, the original that wasn't good enough then.

Damn the integrity issue, forget about ethics! Political position and power is all that matters, and yet they call US hypocrites? What a joke!

Reuters' article here.

Poor Massachusetts Dems! The heart of their quandary (from above noted Reuters' article):

Some state Democrats worry that public opinion opposes what amounts to reversing a law taking away the state governor's power of appointment which they drew up in 2004 to prevent a Republican governor from appointing someone to Senator John Kerry's seat had he won the presidential election.

They fear a move that will benefit the party short-term will alienate voters ahead of January's special election.

Werbung:
Oh the hypocrisy! In 2004, Kennedy fought to get this law in place, so that the then-Republican governor could not appoint a replacement in case Kerry's presidential bid were successful. A special election MUST take place, the voice of the people must be heard!

Flash forward to post-Kennedy Massachusetts. The state house has now approved overturning that law, replacing it with, apparently, the original that wasn't good enough then.

Damn the integrity issue, forget about ethics! Political position and power is all that matters, and yet they call US hypocrites? What a joke!

Reuters' article here.

Poor Massachusetts Dems! The heart of their quandary (from above noted Reuters' article):

I had to laugh when I heard about this. Its creepy how they can do this with a straight face.

it was a dumb idea to change it, its a worse idea to change it back at this time...The dems should in fact feel ashamed to have done this...but also it would suck to have no rep for months in the Senate...As a state that did, I know it sucks...regardless, its there bed to lie in.

it was a dumb idea to change it, its a worse idea to change it back at this time...The dems should in fact feel ashamed to have done this...but also it would suck to have no rep for months in the Senate...As a state that did, I know it sucks...regardless, its there bed to lie in.

Heck Im gonna have to start calling you Fox news, you were just now so very fair and balanced!!!

Werbung:
You know, when I agree with you , you don't have to start throwing insults like calling me fox news at me...

Moderators I ask that Pandora be banned for using such filthy language at a poster

:)

Well look at the bright side, when we disagree I will give you great compliments by saying you are just like Keith O and the nut jobs on msnbc :)

Back