MASS Deportations: ICE Prepares for Mass Deportations of Illegal Scumbags !

Stiffy

Finally it looks like some good news maybe?

I still dont believe it till I see it, but, I pray...

Can’t wait till it starts and they send these Fucking Scumbags PACKING For Eternity...

Go Back to your Shit Holes and have your own Revolution for Freedoms and Economy,

Take your Non English, Non Assimilating, Behaviorally Compromised Anti American anchor babies, crap and ideologies with you,

Get the FUCK OFF MY LAND !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WE HAVE NO CHOICE’: TRUMP ADMIN PREPARES LARGE-SCALE DEPORTATIONS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS AMID CRISIS

‘Right now this is the law, this is ICE’s mandate,’ says acting ICE director
Jamie White | Infowars.com - JUNE 5, 2019

The Trump administration is planning a large-scale deportation operation of illegal aliens, including those who have refused to show for their asylum court hearings.

The strategy is meant to “disincentivize” economic migrants who crossed into the U.S. illegally without legitimate asylum claims, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement acting director Mark Morgan.

“We have no choice as I see this,” Morgan said Tuesday. “We need to take some interior enforcement action…We need to continue to do everything that we can within the current legal framework, within the current laws, within the current statutorily mandated duties of ICE, to assist, to reduce this humanitarian crisis. That will include families.”

He said ICE won’t “target” families in their operation, but they won’t be “exempt” from deportation.

“I think that a significant incentive there is the fact that once you’re here and you’ve gone through the entire due process in this country and you’ve received a final order of deportation…We’re in a position where we need to enforce that to disincentivize these individuals from taking that trip, exploiting the loopholes, and entering our country illegally,” he said.

Additionally, Morgan pointed out that ICE would operate within its legal limitations despite Democrat efforts to prevent it.

“We need to make sure that we’re executing those statutorily required responsibilities that Congress has passed,” Morgan said.

“If they don’t like the laws, they can change them. But right now this is the law, this is ICE’s mandate. I’m committed to ensure that we’re executing those laws with compassion and humanity.”

Morgan didn’t offer details about the deportation plan, such as when it will take place or what parts of the country would be involved.

The migrant crisis has escalated to a point where approximately 100,000 illegals have been crossing into the U.S. every month, prompting President Trump to threaten Mexico with incremental tariffs to address the waves migrant caravans from Central America traveling through their country to the U.S.

Werbung:
Totally !

We’ve been hammering Trump to Close the Border and Immigration on all levels for 14 to 30 days that’s all... just to send the Fucking Assholes a strong message that we’re Done and not taking it anymore.

Fuck Mexico and all the rest of them.

I want these Scumbags GONE for Ever !

We are done compromising

There is no further negotiating required or coming.

It’s OVER !

Totally !

We’ve been hammering Trump to Close the Border and Immigration on all levels for 14 to 30 days that’s all... just to send the Fucking Assholes a strong message that we’re Done and not taking it anymore.

Fuck Mexico and all the rest of them.

I want these Scumbags GONE for Ever !

We are done compromising

There is no further negotiating required or coming.

It’s OVER !
Finish the Job Columbus Started

To stop criminals from having a sanctuary is why President Monroe ordered Andrew Jackson to seize Florida and annex it to the United States. For decades, Mexico has been sending its own racial bandits and lately even Banana Boat savages from other brownskin countries to invade and loot our country. The only way we can get our enemies to stop this war on civilization is to bomb them into surrender and deport all "Hispanics," no matter how long the Whiteys Hating Whitey ruling class has let them stay here. If "our" government couldn't stop this aggression from the very beginning, it can't stop us from putting an end to all the backward races' presence in our country forever.

Noted and I understand Sage... so what is Trump waiting for ?
Time is no longer on his side and with each passing day the situation gets worse.

I’m leaning more and more into the camp that he’s been compromised and bought off long ago.... this morning I read another great piece by Brandon Smith on who owns Trump.

He’s a Globalist Tool, mortgaged his future and that of his family.

Now he’s out of credit so he’s mortgaging ours.

This is why I’m exiting the Trump team on Oct 1 if he doesn’t drop a NUKE on this whole fiasco.

Btw, if anyone is expecting BARR to start arresting people, they’re spinning in LaLaLandia !
BARR is the biggest fucking Rat covering for crimes of his buddies of past.
If he moves on them they move on him.

They’re all Tools of the Globalists Deep State Criminal Enterprise you think is your legitimate gov’t.

Good Luck !

Last edited:
Werbung:
If I follow your logic the next step would be to annex Mexico. And after that you will have to go further south.
Our Rulers Envy the Banana Republics' Rulers

That's your self-interested twisting of my logic. By the way, Monroe did want to annex the whole Caribbean, but he was stopped by the Northeast Deep State.

Back