"Massa" Pat; Sotomayor Was WRONG Choice!!

Mr. Shaman

(That'd be Master Pat, for you Pro-Plantation-fans.)​

"Anyway, my favorite part of this wondrous dialogue came after Maddow asked Buchanan why he thought that 108 of the 110 Supreme Court Justices had been white. He replied:

"White men were 100% of the people that wrote the Constitution, 100% of the people that signed the Declaration of Independence, 100% of the people who died at Gettysburg and Vicksburg, probably close to 100% of the people who died at Normandy. This has been a country built basically by white folks, who were 90% of the nation in 1960 when I was growing up and the other 10% were African-Americans who had been discriminated against. That's why."

:eek:

Werbung:
(That'd be Master Pat, for you Pro-Plantation-fans.)​

With remarks like that it's easy to see why "Massa" Pat identifies with the virtually all white GOP. In fact, I bet Buchanan probably has Uncle Clarence over regularly to do a few chores...when the subservient Thomas can get away from Scalia's place that is.

With remarks like that it's easy to see why "Massa" Pat identifies with the virtually all white GOP. In fact, I bet Buchanan probably has Uncle Clarence over regularly to do a few chores...when the subservient Thomas can get away from Scalia's place that is.

The rant/diatribe that I heard this early a.m. was on MSNBC...where Pat Buchanan was blowing off about: "so she has graduated 'summa cum laude', hell everyone that graduates anymore is 'summa cum laude'!!!" :eek:

Ya, that was pretty hysterical and totally inaccurate...JEEZ LOUISE has he fallen into the same dementia hole that swallowed up John McCain???
ROTFLMAO

He's right. Pat is THE BOMB.:)
Oh, he BOMBED O.K.!!!!!

529.gif

there where no blacks in the civil war? and WWII Normandy was all White? I I think there would be a lot of blacks angry at Pat for that one....

and I say that as someone who likes Pat
Just don't rely-on-him for Historical-accuracy...........​

"The Buchanan Web site's forum followed the standard Holocaust deniers' playbook, complete with such gems as "Most historians believe it was logistically impossible to gas 6 million Jews and reduce their bodies to ashes"; "We have known for some time that the Auschwitz myth is of an exclusively Jewish origin"; "The same blinded people that believe that the Germans intentionally killed Jews - also believe the myth of the Anne Frank diary"; and "Rightly or wrongly - the Jew was blamed for a lot of the problems that Germany suffered. The Jews were given years of warnings that they were unwelcome in Germany. A lot of Jews fled Germany in the late 1930s. The United States was not very anxious to accept very many. This was when white Christians still had a little control of our nation."

With remarks like that it's easy to see why "Massa" Pat identifies with the virtually all white GOP.
When Rachel Maddow said he'd dated himself (with his pro-White screed), I wonder if she knew the-half-of-it???

"On Hardball tonight, Pat Buchanan noted that he supported Nixon Supreme Court nominee Harrold Carswell....

Buchanan not only supported Carswell when Nixon nominated him in 1970, he continues to defend Carswell against charges of racism. In a 2005 column, Buchanan claimed "Liberals smeared Nixon nominees [Clement] Haynesworth and Carswell as racists."

Now, where ever would anyone have gotten the idea that Harrold Carswell was a racist? Maybe from a speech Carswell gave at an American Legion gathering in which he said: "I believe that segregation of the races is proper ... and the only practical and correct way of life in our states. I yield to no man in the firm, vigorous belief in the principles of white supremacy and I shall always be so governed."

Werbung:
there where no blacks in the civil war? and WWII Normandy was all White? I I think there would be a lot of blacks angry at Pat for that one....

and I say that as someone who likes Pat

I used to enjoy listening to Pat Buchanan's POV on issues until...UNTIL, he seemed to have gone all a ga-ga over the Sara Palin VP nomination way back in early September.

And then he was just an emotional wreck and couldn't stay on topic if her name was mentioned...WTH, he seemed so gob smacked that he couldn't put two thoughts together and speak coherently. So when he became the reverse attitude about Sotomayor's appointment, I knew that he was slipping over into those dementia moments AGAIN!!! LOL

Back