Maybe Obama will listen to Wilder

dogtowner

Staff member
He was not a very good governor but he is no fool

will Obama take heed ? I'm not holding my breath.

During the 2008 campaign, I strongly endorsed Barack Obama for president. I did so early, when many Democratic leaders — including many prominent African-American politicians — believed the safe bet was to back then-frontrunner Hillary Rodham Clinton.

I backed Obama not because of skin color but because he convincingly made the case that he stood for “change” that this country needs. Now, across many fronts — in public policy and politics alike — people have rightly been questioning whether the change has been for the better. Unfortunately, the answer so far is clear: Not yet.

I still believe Obama can stand for positive change. But first he must make some hard changes of his own.

The need is becoming more obvious by the day: He must overhaul his own team, replacing the admittedly brilliant advisers who helped elect him with others more capable of helping him govern.
Getting elected and getting things done for the people are two different jobs.

I am an admirer of Tim Kaine, who I backed in his current position as one of my successors as Virginia governor and even recommended for the vice presidency. But a spate of recent losses in races that Democrats should have won underscores what has been obvious to me for a long time: The chairmanship of the Democratic National Committee is the wrong job for him.

The changes must go much deeper. Obama’s West Wing is filled with people who are in their jobs because of their Chicago connections or because they signed on with Obama early during the presidential campaign.

One problem is that they do not have sufficient experience at governing at the executive branch level.

Werbung:
He was not a very good governor but he is no fool

will Obama take heed ? I'm not holding my breath.

Owebamas' Problem , Our Problem, is his White House is Infested with those whom do not like America. They hate our Constitution and our history!
They work every day to Destroy America.
Owebama has a knack for "speaking well" , much like a well trained parrot, but not meaning what he says, or understands the words.
So, he now sits on his perch in our White House , looks out over our landscape , ruffles his feathers , then flies off the handle and chirps.
If we cannot change our bird at least we should replace the newspaper used to holds his droppings, it is beginning to "Stink" in here!

Back