MCain owns 13 cars and lies about them being all American

Popeye

McCain owns 13 cars and lies about them being all American

First it was his 7-11 houses (no one really knows for sure) now it seems Mr. and Mrs. Elitist own 13 cars. Not only that, but McCain has been going around the Midwest claiming "I've bought American literally all my life and I'm proud." However it turns out that at least 2 of the cars, a Honda and a VW, are obviously not American.

UAW President Ron Gettelfinger had this to say about McCain:

"When he's in the Midwest, he tells voters he supports the industry." "That's really a nice campaign line. But it turns out that John McCain wasn't being straight with the people of Detroit."

"We need a president who's committed to rebuilding the auto industry in America, not a president who buys foreign cars and then falsifies the truth when he thinks auto workers aren't watching"

Is John McCain lying again? Perhaps a better question should be... do McCain and Palin ever tell the truth?

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/th...cars_for_the_mccains--and_n.html?hpid=topnews

Werbung:
Re: McCain owns 13 cars and lies about them being all American

First it was his 7-11 houses (no one really knows for sure) now it seems Mr. and Mrs. Elitist own 13 cars. Not only that, but McCain has been going around the Midwest claiming "I've bought American literally all my life and I'm proud." However it turns out that at least 2 of the cars, a Honda and a VW, are obviously not American.

"When he's in the Midwest, he tells voters he supports the industry." "That's really a nice campaign line. But it turns out that John McCain wasn't being straight with the people of Detroit."

"We need a president who's committed to rebuilding the auto industry in America, not a president who buys foreign cars and then falsifies the truth when he thinks auto workers aren't watching"

Is John McCain lying again? Perhaps a better question should be... do McCain and Palin ever tell the truth?

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/th...cars_for_the_mccains--and_n.html?hpid=topnews

Define American ...made in the US or made by a US company? Becuse I know for a fact many Honda's are made in the US. Also being from a American Company does not mean it was made here.

The article clearly states McCain's only car is a Cadillac!!! That's American is in not?

The article clearly states the rest of the cars are owned by others where's the lie?

All the other cars, like all the other houses, are in Cindy's name. It's a very convenient arrangement, just as when they file separate tax returns, McCain can reap all the benefits of his wife's wealth but by keeping their names separated he retains a measure of deniability. It obvious BS.

UAW President Ron Gettelfinger isn't going for it:

"When he's in the Midwest, he tells voters he supports the industry." "That's really a nice campaign line. But it turns out that John McCain wasn't being straight with the people of Detroit.

Why do you hate successful people?

All the other cars, like all the other houses, are in Cindy's name.
....so what....big deal..we've dealt with that he has one car and its American!!

It's a very convenient arrangement,
....what is?? marriage!!!!! marriage is a commitment between to people with legal status not a convenient bloody arrangement?.....lets' stick to the issue of the cars!

McCain can reap all the benefits of his wife's wealth but by keeping their names separated he retains a measure of deniability.
....again....so what!!....

So we are left with the original statement which was that McCain was a liar and so far you haven't managed to back that statement up with anything factual! So Popeye me old mate....we'll assume you did not mean to post this thread and that you can confirm in your next post that I can close this ;)

cheers mate :)

So we are left with the original statement which was that McCain was a liar and so far you haven't managed to back that statement up with anything factual! So Popeye me old mate....we'll assume you did not mean to post this thread and that you can confirm in your next post that I can close this ;)

cheers mate :)

Fact: McCain said in a recent TV interview with WXYZ in Detroit, "I've bought American literally all my life, and I'm proud." That's lie #1 because Newsweek reports that McCain's fleet of 13 vehicles includes a Lexus, a 2005 Volkswagen convertible, and a 2001 Honda sedan."

McCain made the comments while defending his purchase of a foreign hybrid a purchase he denied making despite having bragged about it in South Carolina last year.That's called lie #2

BTW, as I've pointed out the president of the UAW feels McCain is lying too.

http://detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080922/AUTO01/809220336

Define American ...made in the US or made by a US company? Becuse I know for a fact many Honda's are made in the US. Also being from a American Company does not mean it was made here.

McCain made the comments when speaking in Detroit. Now, I don't care where a VW or Honda is put together the fact remains they are not American cars.

You can say he is lying.
You can say he is just stupid.
You can say he just does't know.
Any way you parse it.
McSame is lame.

Perception is everything....

The magazine reported that the only car in McCain's name is a Cadillac. The others are in Cindy McCain's name. Another Japanese car -- a Lexus that Cindy McCain drives with the plates 'Ms BUD' -- is registered to the beer distribution company that she heads.

From your quoted article

Okay Popeye.........

QUOTE The magazine reported that the only car in McCain's name is a Cadillac. UNQUOTE......what part of this is not clear to you?

QUOTE The others are in Cindy McCain's name UNQUOTE.....what part of this is not clear to you?

McCain = 1 car......its a Cadillac.....its American.......its not a lie ;)

what cindy owns is not johnnys...
funny you think there is a "pre-nup"...

that would be all too funny...

at 44 he married a 24year old.
and she got him to sign a pre-nup.

if so
his stupidy and lack of good judgement.
is consistant.

tee hee hee

McCain made the comments when speaking in Detroit. Now, I don't care where a VW or Honda is put together the fact remains they are not American cars.

like I said define American... whats more important that a CEO and stockholders of a Amerinca company get some money on a Ford made in Mexcio , or that a bunch of people have good jobs building a Honda in Virgina?

Obama said his wife was not on the payroll when he gave the millions in earmarks to her work. IRS said she was so on the payroll and her pay went from 50k a year to 255k a year right after the earmarks.

He lied, but no one cares, so why do get your panties in a little bunch over this?

He lied about voting against the born alive act too. A tape of him saying giving the child a medical doctor would defeat the purpose of the abortion, something he disagreed with in a number of interviews. He lied, he flat lied.

One of these lies is an ethical issue and the other on his own voting record, and you are busy picking at if the plane sold on ebay or just was put on ebay and does his wife's car or house count as his own. and when anyone brings up the curruption of your lord master messiah you scream stick to the issues! then you run and talk more of this crap.

Werbung:
One vehicle in the McCain fleet has caused a small flap. United Auto Workers president Ron Gettelfinger, an Obama backer, accused McCain this month of "flip-flopping" on who bought daughter Meghan's foreign-made Toyota Prius. McCain said last year that he bought it, but then told a Detroit TV station on Sept. 7 that Meghan "bought it, I believe, herself."

http://www.newsweek.com/id/160091

McCain isn't sure about much these days when he can't remember who bought what.:)

Back