McCain admits he's too old

Popeye

Here's a video of John McCain talking to Jim Lehrer in 2000. For those of you still in denial about McCain's age, take notice of what McCain has to say.

Werbung:
Popeye you need to come up with better threads :mad: I don't think that anyone in here refuses to believe that McCheese is old.
Mccain saying that he's old is like saying that Obama says he's black...

C'mom dude, that video is 8 years old also....

McCain makes a self-deprecating joke, and Poop-I's slur machine whirs into action, making an ass out of himself. :D

Popeye you need to come up with better threads :mad: I don't think that anyone in here refuses to believe that McCheese is old.

There's a difference between being old and being TOO old. McCain IMO, and in the opinion of a significant percentage of the electorate, is TOO old to hold the office of POTUS. Got it?

Once again..McCain, if elected, would be the oldest first term president in the history of the US. To ignore that fact and pretend it isn't a consideration to voters would be foolish.

McCain makes a self-deprecating joke, and Poop-I's slur machine whirs into action, making an ass out of himself. :D

As I mentioned in the above response, and have posted in the past, McCain's age is a concern with many voters. It is a question that is asked regularly when polling. You may consider it a slur but I consider it an issue.

As I mentioned in the above response, and have posted in the past, McCain's age is a concern with many voters. It is a question that is asked regularly when polling. You may consider it a slur but I consider it an issue.

It's not been a REAL issue - as anyone can see who reads your posts, you have used it merely to lie, slur, and make sick jokes. I hereby challenge you to a REAL, respectful debate on McCain's age vis-a-vis the presidency. Joke-free, slur-free, with all statements of fact backed up by credible references.

One is too old, and the other is too inexperienced. What do you say we redo the primary?

I'd say we need to get behind the Libertarian Party, but their nominee leaves a lot to be desired as well.

Oh, well, there's always Voldemort.

I would rather elect an old guy, who dies tryin', than vote for an inexperienced, arrogant, "dirt beneath my feet type", like Obama.

It's not been a REAL issue - as anyone can see who reads your posts, you have used it merely to lie, slur, and make sick jokes. I hereby challenge you to a REAL, respectful debate on McCain's age vis-a-vis the presidency. Joke-free, slur-free, with all statements of fact backed up by credible references.

What is a "REAL issue" to you, one that portrays McCain and the GOP in a positive light? Considering the current state of the Republican party that rather limits the conservation, don't you think?

BTW, I always use links to my sources. Which is a lot more than you can say...remember your so called poll? When challenged you were short on specifics claiming you saw it on TV.

Is this what you consider debate?...your present tactics appear to be either to accuse the opposition of lying (never backed up by any facts, just pure emotionalism) or of not using credible sources ( you consider everything but Fox and the RW media to be part of a liberal conspiracy). If all else fails name calling appears to hold a prominent place in your arsenal. Face it, such tactics don't work, you've really got to do much better than that.

What is a "REAL issue" to you, one that portrays McCain and the GOP in a positive light? Considering the current state of the Republican party that rather limits the conservation, don't you think?

You refuse the challenge? I'm not surprised - "don't bite off what you can't chew" is good advice.

BTW, I always use links to my sources. Which is a lot more than you can say...remember your so called poll? When challenged you were short on specifics claiming you saw it on TV.

Baloney - I DO provide links. Everyone has seen what your links are - such as the Huffington Post. It's not sufficient to provide just a link - the link must be to a >>>CREDIBLE<<< source.

Is this what you consider debate?...your present tactics appear to be either to accuse the opposition of lying

Gosh - now you're even lying about lying! I've accused you of lying when I can and do show you are lying.

If all else fails name calling appears to hold a prominent place in your arsenal.

The pre-eminent defamer from this sector of the galaxy charges "name-calling"! :eek:

OK, enough. I thought just once I could lure you into debate, but it's clear you want to stay with what you do best - lie, slur, libel, defame.

You refuse the challenge? I'm not surprised - "don't bite off what you can't chew" is good advice.
I didn't refuse anything. I have however made it quite clear that cognitive function decreases with age. There are a myriad of sources confirming my assertion...it's a scientific fact. Would you like to dispute that? If not I suggest you accept the fact that McCain's age is a REAL issue.

Libsmasher said:
Baloney - I DO provide links. Everyone has seen what your links are - such as the Huffington Post. It's not sufficient to provide just a link - the link must be to a >>>CREDIBLE<<< source.

Gosh - now you're even lying about lying! I've accused you of lying when I can and do show you are lying.

You don't always provide links and to prove my charge I WILL provide a link...that poll I spoke of earlier:

Hillary supporters for McCain

Yes ladies and gentleman here's Links Libsmasher starting a thread on a supposed poll with not nary a link to be found. Says he saw it on TV..yeah ok.

What was that again Libs ....you "DO provide links?" What a liar.

I didn't refuse anything. I have however made it quite clear that cognitive function decreases with age. There are a myriad of sources confirming my assertion...it's a scientific fact. Would you like to dispute that? If not I suggest you accept the fact that McCain's age is a REAL issue.

I'm not debating you with bits and pieces of factoids - a full, regular, repectful debate, or nothing - take it or leave it, up or down.

You don't always provide links and to prove my charge I WILL provide a link...that poll I spoke of earlier:

Hillary supporters for McCain

Yes ladies and gentleman here's Links Libsmasher starting a thread on a supposed poll with not nary a link to be found. Says he saw it on TV..yeah ok.

What was that again Libs ....you "DO provide links?" What a liar.

Poor Popeye thinks one can "link" to a TV news show. :rolleyes:

Exactly... so he's even 8 years older now than when he said that he was on his way to the "old soldiers home". Great point!

These guys are pretty darn good at putting McCain into perspective... Let's watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjaC1vYwgAs

Werbung:
Well let's suppose, for sake of argument, that he too old; that he will die in office.

Then voting in a way that allows M to become POTUS (and more importantly stops O from becoming POTW) permits us to get a nice young VP in office as POTUS.

Back