McCain campaign mismanaged

Libsmasher

Now they're going to - WAYYYYYYYYYYYY late in the game, bring up Obama's terrorist connections. They'll probably screw that up too. Instead of throwing Bill Ayer's face in some ads while ominous music plays in the background, they should have a LONG TIME ago shown how Obama has been steeped in leftwing extremism his whole life, and that his "reasonable" facade hides what would come if he were elected.

Take just one example: Obama support's NARAL's Freedom of Choice Act. This would obliterate hundreds of federal, state, and local laws, and establish a right to abortion by any woman for any reason at any stage of pregnancy, and to be paid for by taxpayers. This is the purest, refined feminazism and wayyyyy to the left of the american public, but it's what people would get.

But people only care about the economy now, and McCain painted himself into the corner, with his reaction to the credit crisis being to try to outscream all the ignoranti for more "regulation", instead of carefully explaining to people how the credit crisis was strictly caused by democrat policies.

Werbung:
I think you are right. But I think he is making the calls that has made the campaign mismanaged.

I think Palin is saying something differnt and he is going to let her try it her way HOPEFULLY

Personally, I think Mccain lost out on a great opportunity. Suspending his campaign in an effort to serve the people was good. Yet, he had no visible role in the solution and in essence the bailout is basically the same as it was before he reacted. He SHOULD have came out heavily against the bailout and he SHOULD have either championed the House republican's resolution or better yet provided one of his own. Short of either of those two things, he might as well have not suspended the campaign and even I at this point have to consider it a poorly managed stunt. That well placed "erratic" label was dead on and Mccain is going to have a difficult time shaking it.

Werbung:
Personally, I think Mccain lost out on a great opportunity. Suspending his campaign in an effort to serve the people was good. Yet, he had no visible role in the solution and in essence the bailout is basically the same as it was before he reacted. He SHOULD have came out heavily against the bailout and he SHOULD have either championed the House republican's resolution or better yet provided one of his own. Short of either of those two things, he might as well have not suspended the campaign and even I at this point have to consider it a poorly managed stunt. That well placed "erratic" label was dead on and Mccain is going to have a difficult time shaking it.

I'm right there with ya... McCain blew a golden opportunity to be a leader.

BTW, here is the House Republican Alternative to the Bailout:

Free Market Protection Act (H.R. 7223)

Because it was such important legislation to get passed, we should have not needed to load it with 150+ billion in pork to get votes. McCain should have voted against the pork laden bill and championed the pork free alternative... A Kosher bill. :)

Back