McCain campaign paid Republican operative accused of voter fraud

Stalin

Is there ANYTHING that the hapless McCain/Python campaign does not indulge in that is in the now relentless parade of accusations made against their opponents.

Mysteriously, I could find no mention of this in the alleged liberal media of the US. Perhaps someone could find it for me..

"..John McCain paid $175,000 of campaign money to a Republican operative accused of massive voter registration fraud in several states, it has emerged.

As the McCain camp attempts to tie Barack Obama to claims of registration irregularities by the activist group ACORN, campaign finance records detailing the payment to the firm of Nathan Sproul, investigated several times for fraud, threatens to derail that argument.

The documents show that a joint committee of the McCain-Palin campaign, the Republican National Committee and the California Republican Party, made the payment to Lincoln Strategy, of which Mr Sproul is the managing partner, for the purposes of “voter registration”.

Mr Sproul has been investigated on numerous occasions for preventing Democrats from voting, destroying registration forms and leading efforts to get Ralph Nader on ballots to leach the Democratic vote...."

more scandalous foriegn lies at http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article4992730.ece

Comrade Stalin of ElectionFixovia

Werbung:
Not surprising to me - I knew McCain was pretty sleazy from his past history. I doubt this information will even get a ripple on this very small, conservative site. They'll just come in and bash you with ACORN.

I waiting to watch the waves around America as this comes to light - because the American public is who is voting.

Is there ANYTHING that the hapless McCain/Python campaign does not indulge in that is in the now relentless parade of accusations made against their opponents.

Mysteriously, I could find no mention of this in the alleged liberal media of the US. Perhaps someone could find it for me..

"..John McCain paid $175,000 of campaign money to a Republican operative accused of massive voter registration fraud in several states, it has emerged.

As the McCain camp attempts to tie Barack Obama to claims of registration irregularities by the activist group ACORN, campaign finance records detailing the payment to the firm of Nathan Sproul, investigated several times for fraud, threatens to derail that argument.

The documents show that a joint committee of the McCain-Palin campaign, the Republican National Committee and the California Republican Party, made the payment to Lincoln Strategy, of which Mr Sproul is the managing partner, for the purposes of “voter registration”.

Mr Sproul has been investigated on numerous occasions for preventing Democrats from voting, destroying registration forms and leading efforts to get Ralph Nader on ballots to leach the Democratic vote...."

more scandalous foriegn lies at http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article4992730.ece

Comrade Stalin of ElectionFixovia

You're right on time with this.

It's finally been hitting the TV News that there have been actual arrests of Republican operatives purposely registering illegally to set up a situation where they could vote more than once in different locations.

Werbung:

You're right on time with this.

It's finally been hitting the TV News that there have been actual arrests of Republican operatives purposely registering illegally to set up a situation where they could vote more than once in different locations.

To use your own argument here, there is a major difference between registration and actual voting....

Of course, I will need to read more about this before having a real comment.

Back