McCain curses during the debate

Werbung:
Obama was flat out lying, he was twisting a missunderstanding. typical obama crap
for the man who thinks we have 57 states and the great lakes are in oregon he has really no business twisting someone else words. If I were mccain I would have spit right in his face. Good thing McCain didnt even though the scum deserved it.

Obama was flat out lying, he was twisting a missunderstanding. typical obama crap
for the man who thinks we have 57 states and the great lakes are in oregon he has really no business twisting someone else words. If I were mccain I would have spit right in his face. Good thing McCain didnt even though the scum deserved it.
Well, that's not a very nice attitude.

besides, horse**** isnt a cuss word its the dung that comes out of the backsides of horses and out of obamas mouth

mccain was correct :)

"horse' isn't a cuss word but "sh#t" is, and that's just not the kind of thing you expect to come out of a presidential candidate's mouth during a debate. It's just another example of why McCain comes across as an angry old man, barely in control of himself.

McCain is just not presidential material.... he may have been once, but his time has passed.

Well, that's not a very nice attitude.

"horse' isn't a cuss word but "sh#t" is, and that's just not the kind of thing you expect to come out of a presidential candidate's mouth during a debate. It's just another example of why McCain comes across as an angry old man, barely in control of himself.

McCain is just not presidential material.... he may have been once, but his time has passed.

Did you think it was super presidential when Obama flubbed up what Kissenger said about Iran?

Or this was a priceless moment when Obama said

I got a bracelet too! and the name on it is uhh uhh as he looks down to see the poor mans name.

I couldn't make out what he was saying, but even if he did say horse****, so what, that's as apt a description of what Obama was saying as any, because he was flat out lying. The fact of the matter is that Obama has consistanly lied about almost everything he's said, every position he's taken, and every "plan" he's talked about.

Boston.com
After asking about Cuba and Venezuela, governments not friendly to the United Sates, the interviewer asked whether McCain would meet with Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero, the Spanish prime minister who was reelected in March.

"I will meet with those leaders who are our friends and who want to work with us cooperatively," McCain replied, according to one translation.

The questioner tried to clarify, "Okay, but I'm talking about Europe - the president of Spain, would you meet with him?"

"I will meet with any leader who has the same principles and philosophy that we do: human rights, democracy, and liberty. And I will confront those that don't," McCain answered.

While of Course McCain was on the border of Afgainstan and Iraq, where Iran trained Al Quida troops... Grow up, your 57 states crap makes you look dumb not anyone else. You know why becuse anyone else is smart enough to know it was a mistake of words , not knowing how many states we have.

While of Course McCain was on the border of Afgainstan and Iraq, where Iran trained Al Quida troops... Grow up, your 57 states crap makes you look dumb not anyone else. You know why becuse anyone else is smart enough to know it was a mistake of words , not knowing how many states we have.

and thinking the great lakes are in oregon was a mistake
and thinking they speak arabic in afganitan is a mistake
and thinking H. Kissenger said Presidents should meet with Ahmadinejad is a mistake, just simple stuff.

its only differnt if a republican says it.

it would have been cheezy for mccain to bring up any of those things in the debate as it was cheezy for obama to bring up spain.

and thinking the great lakes are in oregon was a mistake
and thinking they speak arabic in afganitan is a mistake
and thinking H. Kissenger said Presidents should meet with Ahmadinejad is a mistake, just simple stuff.

its only differnt if a republican says it.

it would have been cheezy for mccain to bring up any of those things in the debate as it was cheezy for obama to bring up spain.

Im sorry but maybe you forgot I defend McCain as well. Im sorry your such a sad person that you cant even be in any way fair or even handed, or rational when Obama is talked about.

Im sorry your such a sad person that you cant even be in any way fair or even handed, or rational when Obama is talked about.

Fair and even handed... You mean like Top Gun and Popeye? :rolleyes:

I defend McCain as well.
I could be wrong but... I haven't seen you defend McCain since coming out for Obama.

I, for one, would find it refreshing to see an Obama supporter respond to an unfair attack against McCain by saying something like:

"As an Obama supporter, I think this attack on McCain is unfair and its not the message we should be sending blah, blah, blah."

But as someone who likes to "Attack" Obama, its probably "hypocritical" for me to ask Obama supporters to practice what Obama preaches.

Werbung:
Im sorry but maybe you forgot I defend McCain as well. Im sorry your such a sad person that you cant even be in any way fair or even handed, or rational when Obama is talked about.

yeah you did once but here and now when its the topic and the right thing to do, you dont.

Obama used a miss statement by McCain in a debate to make it look like he hates spain when it was a missunderstanding in a radio interview and you are defending it as fair and then you have the nerve to say I am attacking Obama.

that is rude, childish, desprate and pretty freaking low but ok what ever

I am the horrible one for pointing it out.

excuse me for not worshiping him and making excuses for him with you.

Back