McCain fights for America

asur

John McCain will not surrender to an evil enemy.
John McCain has already sacrificed for our you and me.
Now is the time for change.
Now is the time for real leadership for all.
Now is the time to support John McCain.

Werbung:
You know I wasn't going to. I was going to vote for a libertarian. I was going to above all vote against Sen. Obama.

But now that I have seen Sarah Palin and know more about some of the better things that McCain stands for, I can overlook his faults and at the very least vote for his running mate which will of course include him on the ticket.

I was also impressed with the RNC's theme of we are American before we are republican. I was impressed with their appreciation of smaller government.

They are showing themselves to be far less neocon than has been talked about.

I once heard that McCain never voted for a tax increase. I have not been able to find that quote again but if true it is the most impressive thing yet.

I like him a lot better now too. One thing that keeps getting pointed out is that he walks like a grandpa.

but looking at old footage from when he was released from the pow camp, he was walking that way then, he was grey already.

what we see today that looks old is as much his experience in the pow camp, to bad no one who pointed out how old he is ever pointed out that.

I am glad to know the truth

Yea, he lost five planes!

That's why I support Obama!

Leadership? I will be surprised if McCain can stay awake during his briefings, just like senile Reagan.

Leadership? I will be surprised if McCain can stay awake during his briefings, just like senile Reagan.

At least we would know that if a situation like the surge came across his desk he would support it, and not predict that it would lead to a total failure of Iraq.

McCain has sacrificed for America. What has Obama sacrificed for America?

He's calling for all Americans to sacrifice for his administration... Sacrifice what you ask? I don't have a clue - Perhaps you could tell us, since you support him.

McCain has sacrificed for America. What has Obama sacrificed for America?

He's calling for all Americans to sacrifice for his administration... Sacrifice what you ask? I don't have a clue - Perhaps you could tell us, since you support him.

Sorry, but to quote Gen. Wesley Clark, "I don’t think riding in a fighter plane and getting shot down is a qualification to be president.”

Sorry, but to quote Gen. Wesley Clark, "I don’t think riding in a fighter plane and getting shot down is a qualification to be president.”

I don't either, but to quote Senator Thompson, it does tell us about his character.

McCain is not DEMANDING sacrifice for his Administration, Obama IS making such demands, so struggle hard and try to make a relevant point when replying.

America has sacrificed for Obama already - the white persons who were pimped out of college admissions, university professorships, etc, by Obama's long coast on "affirmative action" sacrificed the most. Everybody in the country though will feel the pain if this leftwing extremist manages to get elected - which he can ONLY do by pretending he's someone he's not.

And how many have YOU lost? How much have YOU sacrificed for this country? What have you ever even DONE for this country, except sleep well in your comfortable bed, because rough men like John McCain have stood ready to do violence on YOUR behalf?

Unless, or until YOU have sacrificed at least as much as he has, on YOUR behalf, don't you DARE question the way in which he did it.

Leaving aside the silly-ass lie, General Clark is not a credible source for anything, since he is still bitter over having been fired from his job by Bubba Clinton for incompetence.

At least we would know that if a situation like the surge came across his desk he would support it, and not predict that it would lead to a total failure of Iraq.

True that! That's one of the most glaring differences between McCain and Obama. John McCain has never been afraid to make a decision, and when the really tough decisions come across your desk, you can't just vote "present".

In this nuclear world of advanced military technology, we don't need someone good at war. We need someone good at peace.

Werbung:

Another reason to be against McCain. This phony story of the "surge" working! Another crock! McCain never saw a war he didn't like!

The U.S. shouldn't be in Iraq and the quicker we leave the better! McCain's answer to every conflict is more troops. If this is going to be the case, we need a draft.

Obama is the only sane choice for president. Especially now that McCain has chosen this bimbo to be his running mate.

Back