McCain has a bad haircut

Werbung:
Perhaps that the Dems have tried to throw every other BS thing that they can against him (and all for naught), why not that? I especially love it when they try to claim "it'll just be a 3rd Bush administration". :rolleyes:

have you seen the worthless crap against Obama? gay sex while doing crack, hates white people ( sure his mom and family are white but still...) Secret Muslim, not a born in US so cant run ( ok both of them get that lame one), Having a guy killed......

have you seen the worthless crap against Obama? gay sex while doing crack, hates white people ( sure his mom and family are white but still...) Secret Muslim, not a born in US so cant run ( ok both of them get that lame one), Having a guy killed......

Yes, I've seen them, and as I hope you've noticed, my participation in those discussions has been conspicuous by it's ABSENCE! Looks like more of the same "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" 3rd Grade intellect at work.

Yes, I've seen them, and as I hope you've noticed, my participation in those discussions has been conspicuous by it's ABSENCE! Looks like more of the same "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" 3rd Grade intellect at work.

I have noticed, and I am glad to see. Its good to know that not everyone on the Right went completely nuts and lost all logic and judgment.

Werbung:
I have noticed, and I am glad to see. Its good to know that not everyone on the Right went completely nuts and lost all logic and judgment.

Thank you. I simply find it completely intolerable to have to read and hear all of this schoolyard taunt politics, from EITHER side, when there is so much more out there about BOTH of the candidates that is easily assailable that is actually substantive, and more importantly, germane to their possible status as POTUS. It is indicative of a complete lack of critical thinking skills, which, given the condition of our education system today, is of little surprise.

The more I do hear and read it, it simply reinforces my belief that universal suffrage was a HUGE mistake, and that it's LONG past time that everyone should be compelled to take, and pass, a test BEFORE being ALLOWED to vote.

Back