McCain is up 10 points in USA today Poll!!!

Werbung:
WHat do you have to say about this Obamabots?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/poll-tracker.htm

Hillary was right! He is an elitist and won't give the party the presidency....:mad:

New doubt McCain got a good bounce from the convention but this poll is an outlier. Rasmussen has McCain up by 1%, CNN and Hotline/Diaego have it even and Gallup has a McCain lead of 5%....all were taken over the weekend.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/08/cnn-poll-race-dead-even/

http://www.gallup.com/poll/110110/Gallup-Daily-McCains-Bounce-Gives-Him-5Point-Lead.aspx

http://diageohotlinepoll.com/Tracker/Diageo Hotline Tracker release - 09 08 08 data.pdf

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ial_election/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Hillary was right! He is an elitist and won't give the party the presidency....:mad:

Had Obama picked Hillary as a VP he would have had an instant 25 point lead, and I am very sure McCain would have picked Lieberman. It would be all over for the GOP

But because Obama was so pride filled it doesnt look to good for him at all.

Hillary was right and you were right and silouette was right

I am glad it worked out the way it did because I like Palin, and I dont like Obama. But I can see that you all were clearly right :)

Yeah, here's the poll of polls.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html

He has a 3.2 + average ahead of Obama. I guess Mrs. Palin has really energized the party and Hillary's people are jumping on the band wagon....:)

I am looking at it this way. I am hoping for a McCain win, but I know he will only do 1 term... Setting up Palin for 2012. Hillary is the absoulte front runner for the D's in 2012.

Now wont that be a race.

Had Obama picked Hillary as a VP he would have had an instant 25 point lead, and I am very sure McCain would have picked Lieberman. It would be all over for the GOP

But because Obama was so pride filled it doesnt look to good for him at all.

Hillary was right and you were right and silouette was right

I am glad it worked out the way it did because I like Palin, and I dont like Obama. But I can see that you all were clearly right :)

He wouldn't have had an instant 25% lead but picking Clinton would have negated any effect Palin is having, in fact I seriously doubt if McCain would have even chosen her. So, as it stands now, it looks like a stupid move on the Obama campaign's part.

He wouldn't have had an instant 25% lead but picking Clinton would have negated any effect Palin is having, in fact I seriously doubt if McCain would have even chosen her. So, as it stands now, it looks like a stupid move on the Obama campaign's part.

Popeye, I said that had obama picked Clinton McCain would not have picked Palin, He would have picked Lieberman.

I Think that Obama would have a 25 pt lead because of the hillary voters who walked away and the indies.

It might have been more like a 15 pt lead but it would have been a lead that stayed. McCain would have gotten no bump for his convention had he picked lieberman and he would have just kept falling.

Obama not picking Clinton was stupid and pridefull

and I would give you a hug if I could because you just said Obama did something stupid. That was the first thing I have ever read that you wrote that was negative about Obama.

I am almost thinking I have to stop calling him Messiah :) and just call him the dem nominee

Popeye, I said that had obama picked Clinton McCain would not have picked Palin, He would have picked Lieberman.

I Think that Obama would have a 25 pt lead because of the hillary voters who walked away and the indies.

It might have been more like a 15 pt lead but it would have been a lead that stayed. McCain would have gotten no bump for his convention had he picked lieberman and he would have just kept falling.

Obama not picking Clinton was stupid and pridefull

and I would give you a hug if I could because you just said Obama did something stupid. That was the first thing I have ever read that you wrote that was negative about Obama.

I am almost thinking I have to stop calling him Messiah :) and just call him the dem nominee

I disagree that McCain would not have gotten someone like Palin had Hillary been picked.

Now, it certainly might not have been Palin, but it would have had to be someone who would have made history to at least attempt to get back in the race (assuming he was down 25% at this point).

That said, Lieberman would have been a bad pick at any time, I know McCain is friends with him, but Lieberman ensures that you lose.

I disagree that McCain would not have gotten someone like Palin had Hillary been picked.

Now, it certainly might not have been Palin, but it would have had to be someone who would have made history to at least attempt to get back in the race (assuming he was down 25% at this point).

That said, Lieberman would have been a bad pick at any time, I know McCain is friends with him, but Lieberman ensures that you lose.

You are way smarter than I am with this poltical stuff but I still disagree. I think he wanted Lieberman and would have considered that historic. but we will never know

You are way smarter than I am with this poltical stuff but I still disagree. I think he wanted Lieberman and would have considered that historic. but we will never know

He did want Lieberman, I do not dispute that. But I think a Lieberman pick (in any context) alienates way to many conservatives to be able to actually win.

He did want Lieberman, I do not dispute that. But I think a Lieberman pick (in any context) alienates way to many conservatives to be able to actually win.

I agree with you but I dont think that McCain thought that. I think honestly McCain looks down on the conservative faith base. He figured where else will they go, especailly if Hillary had been #2 on the ticket. The faith base people hate her stinkin guts and he would figure they will vote for him no matter what. I think had Obama picked Clinton he would have tired to get some of the indy votes via lieberman.

You and I both know it would have been a bad call, but I dont think McCain thought so at the time. He might now though.

I'd say you're rooting against your own Party and Hillary... and that's pretty stupid.:D

If Hillary were the nominee the Republicans would be roasting her on a stick and you're obviously just too clueless to get it.

Hillary has come out strong for Senator Obama and will continue to campaign hard for him... and you mock her efforts.:confused:

What you fail to realize is that Hillary ever winning any National election she'll need the ethnic vote. Do you see yourself as helping that... because I'm thinkin' you're screwin' yourself.

And the polls... the polls. Senator Obama started out without even a chance. Then at one point he was 15 points up. At others tied or down. But averaged out ever since he was the presumptive nominee he's almost always been ahead.

The OBAMA / BIDEN ticket is fine. They have 4 debates coming up and their grass roots organization is registering people like never before (and all those new people don't get polled by the way).

We'll see a lot more bouncin'. Enjoy the ride...;)

Werbung:
I'd say you're rooting against your own Party and Hillary... and that's pretty stupid.:D

If Hillary were the nominee the Republicans would be roasting her on a stick and you're obviously just too clueless to get it.

Hillary has come out strong for Senator Obama and will continue to campaign hard for him... and you mock her efforts.:confused:

What you fail to realize is that Hillary ever winning any National election she'll need the ethnic vote. Do you see yourself as helping that... because I'm thinkin' you're screwin' yourself.

And the polls... the polls. Senator Obama started out without even a chance. Then at one point he was 15 points up. At others tied or down. But averaged out ever since he was the presumptive nominee he's almost always been ahead.

The OBAMA / BIDEN ticket is fine. They have 4 debates coming up and their grass roots organization is registering people like never before (and all those new people don't get polled by the way).

We'll see a lot more bouncin'. Enjoy the ride...;)

I dont think she was rooting against her party or mocking Hillary. I think she was just saying what she believes, Hillary would have been a better choice.

I think it would have been smart to pick her instead of Biden, I am not sure that she is saying that though.

Back