1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

McCain leads electoral vote

Discussion in 'Elections & Political Parties' started by Libsmasher, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

2. Bunz

Bunz New Member

It is a statistical dead heat. As for talking about the issues. Give me a break. Niether side has done much of anything but attack since Palin was named. Saracudda just repeats the same BS at every campaign stop, but wont take direct questions outside of a very controlled setting. Which is actually wise, because she is not ready for the big leagues and will be shown just how over her head she really is. Wait for the debates on that issue.

3. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Sorry - TEN electoral votes isn't a dead heat.

I was talking about the libs here. Eg, see a serious post I made, and got no takers.

http://houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4798

Talking about way over one's head, I have almost never seen Obama say anything of substance - just platitudes and generalities.

4. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

5. Jinxed

Jinxed New Member

Intrade's electoral map is quiet interesting. It show's McCain ahead when averaging the market prices and the "Past the Posts" option show's Obama ahead which is the same as the one on politico.com that takes poll results from real Clear Politics.

6. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member