McCain leads electoral vote

Werbung:
It is a statistical dead heat. As for talking about the issues. Give me a break. Niether side has done much of anything but attack since Palin was named. Saracudda just repeats the same BS at every campaign stop, but wont take direct questions outside of a very controlled setting. Which is actually wise, because she is not ready for the big leagues and will be shown just how over her head she really is. Wait for the debates on that issue.

It is a statistical dead heat.

Sorry - TEN electoral votes isn't a dead heat.

As for talking about the issues. Give me a break. Niether side has done much of anything but attack since Palin was named. Saracudda just repeats the same BS at every campaign stop, but wont take direct questions outside of a very controlled setting. Which is actually wise, because she is not ready for the big leagues and will be shown just how over her head she really is. Wait for the debates on that issue.

I was talking about the libs here. Eg, see a serious post I made, and got no takers.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4798

Talking about way over one's head, I have almost never seen Obama say anything of substance - just platitudes and generalities.

Intrade's electoral map is quiet interesting. It show's McCain ahead when averaging the market prices and the "Past the Posts" option show's Obama ahead which is the same as the one on politico.com that takes poll results from real Clear Politics.

Werbung:
Back