McCain lies in interview with Pittsburgh station

Well buddy, I guess this is another one that we're just going to have to agree to disagree about. ;)

Like I said, some things are important, some aren't. It's like everyone getting so worked up about BO and the "57 States" thing. BIG FRICKIN' DEAL! The man mis-spoke, and now everyone's trying to make political hay out of it. WTF is wrong with some people? Can't they comprehend the difference between REAL politics and mindless BULLS***? Going after McCain about the name of a football team, and going after BO for the 57 States in nothing more than grade school "gotcha" games, and if THAT'S the best that someone can come up with, then, IMNSHO, they're entirely too damned stupid to be ALLOWED to vote, in ANY election, EVER. And that includes Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Alan Colmes, Ariana Huffingbiotch, or any of the other "talking heads".

If "stupid is as stupid does", then they're ALL nothing but complete drooling MORONS!!

I think what you'd like to see... all detailed policy has merit ... but is just not ever going to happen in America.

The difference between the 57 states Obama comment and the proclaiming the wrong team in a city where doing so would would likely do you some good is this.

In the Obama statement he was quickly trying to tally up in his mind all the states PLUS US TERRITORIES he was campaigning in (some more than once). So that naturally is more than 50.

What happened with John McCain was either a character issue... planned intentional pandering using a lie to achieve that goal.

Or:

The guy as he's now aged over 70 years old has started to have a wandering and at times confused mind.

This is kinda important. I think it's reasonable to want an energetic not lethargic President with a sharp clear mind. I think it goes without saying America has major problems confronting us right now.

Werbung:
The difference between the 57 states Obama comment and the proclaiming the wrong team in a city where doing so would would likely do you some good is this.

In the Obama statement he was quickly trying to tally up in his mind all the states PLUS US TERRITORIES he was campaigning in (some more than once). So that naturally is more than 50.

What happened with John McCain was either a character issue... planned intentional pandering using a lie to achieve that goal.

Or:

The guy as he's now aged over 70 years old has started to have a wandering and at times confused mind.

This is kinda important. I think it's reasonable to want an energetic not lethargic President with a sharp clear mind. I think it goes without saying America has major problems confronting us right now.

Using your own flawed logic, the fact that BO couldn't do simple arithmetic in his head would be indicative of a "wandering and at times confused mind", which means that BO is as equally unqualified as McCain, only BO doesn't have the "excuse" of advanced age, so we must assume that he's simply STUPID!

Now, do you not see the utter futility and frank STUPIDITY of playing these retarded-assed elementary school "gotcha" games? I mean, seriously, if that's the best you can come up with, do your country a favor, and DO NOT VOTE in November, because you'd only be canceling out the vote of someone who is imminently better qualified to determine the validity of the next POTUS than you are.

If, on the other hand, you can come up with some truly substantive reasons for NOT voting for McCain, like his stances on the REAL issues, or even his voting record perhaps, THEN you may actually be taken seriously as someone who has researched the candidates, done their homework, and thus, is worthy of having their opinions and observations seriously considered. Until that time however, all of this childish garbage makes me seriously consider whether or not some rather draconian measures shouldn't be implemented to once again remove "universal suffrage" from the Sheeple.

Back