McCain magazine cover

Popeye

There's been a big deal made about the New Yorker magazine cover, featuring the Obamas, this week. So I thought it only fair to show a cover headlining Cindy and John McCain.

cartoon20080715-1.gif

Werbung:
Looks pretty truthful to me...you've got Cindy's drug addiction, McCain mumbling about bombing Iran, the old war monger is even drooling. I give this cover an A for accuracy.

And Obama's a Muzzie, and his BIOTCH is a BPP terrorist too. Az day sez in da hood;

black_woman_1.jpg

A New Yorker magazine cover cartoon depicting Barack Obama dressed as a Muslim and his wife as a terrorist is drawing criticism. Obama's campaign calls it "tasteless and offensive." The magazine says the drawing is a satirical lampoon of the caricature Obama's critics have tried to create. But an Obama campaign spokesman says he doesn't think most Americans will see it that way.But an Obama campaign spokesman says he doesn't think most Americans will see it that way. It isn't just the Obama campaign that's critical. A spokesman for John McCain's campaign agreed that the cover was "tasteless and offensive." New Yorker editor David Remnick told the New York Daily News that he was surprised by the reaction.
-----------------------------
Madhu

Washington Drug Addiction

A New Yorker magazine cover cartoon depicting Barack Obama dressed as a Muslim and his wife as a terrorist is drawing criticism. Obama's campaign calls it "tasteless and offensive." The magazine says the drawing is a satirical lampoon of the caricature Obama's critics have tried to create. But an Obama campaign spokesman says he doesn't think most Americans will see it that way.But an Obama campaign spokesman says he doesn't think most Americans will see it that way. It isn't just the Obama campaign that's critical. A spokesman for John McCain's campaign agreed that the cover was "tasteless and offensive." New Yorker editor David Remnick told the New York Daily News that he was surprised by the reaction.
-----------------------------
Madhu

Washington Drug Addiction

Both McCain and Obama spoke against the Obama and Michelle picture. I wonder did the Obamas speak against this McCain picture?

Werbung:
There's been a big deal made about the New Yorker magazine cover, featuring the Obamas, this week. So I thought it only fair to show a cover headlining Cindy and John McCain.

cartoon20080715-1.gif

SEE THAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!:mad:

They didn't go out of their way and doll Michelle Obama up like that! No they degraded her. Then they come back and print probably one of the if not the best most youthful pics of John McSame I've ever seen... just not fair.:D

Back