McCain takes lead in Ohio

Werbung:
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...aph&start=20&ndsp=20&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&sa=N

In a key swing state that was in a tie, McCain took a 6% lead. :D When "leaners" are included, McCain is ahead by 10%. Dems usually don't win w/o taking Ohio.

Oh so now you like Rasmussen? I see you are poll shopping much like your pill popping hero was doctor shopping. Of course for Limbaugh it was easier to find a script for Vicodin than it is for you to find a poll with McCain leading.

Anyway PPP shows Obama up by 8% in Ohio.

Oh so now you like Rasmussen? I see you are poll shopping much like your pill popping hero was doctor shopping. Of course for Limbaugh it was easier to find a script for Vicodin than it is for you to find a poll with McCain leading.

Anyway PPP shows Obama up by 8% in Ohio.

Assuming McCain is actually up by a large margin in Ohio, it could influence his VP pick. If he can carry Ohio, and is polling close in Michigan he might go for someone like Gov. Christ of Florida and give up Michigan if he will take Ohio and try to carry Florida as well.

Could be interesting.

Assuming McCain is actually up by a large margin in Ohio, it could influence his VP pick. If he can carry Ohio, and is polling close in Michigan he might go for someone like Gov. Christ of Florida and give up Michigan if he will take Ohio and try to carry Florida as well.

Could be interesting.

Governor Christ?? Such a small name change could go unnoticed by the electorate and think of the good it could do McCain!

It's the second coming, thank you geesuz, thank you geesuz.

Governor Christ?? Such a small name change could go unnoticed by the electorate and think of the good it could do McCain!

It's the second coming, thank you geesuz, thank you geesuz.

lol, I didn't even notice that I added the H. Oh well. Gov. Crist.

I think he would be a good choice, depending on other factors, because many people in Florida are still upset about the Democratic primaries there, and if McCain can grab Florida and win Ohio, then Obama has some problems.

Werbung:
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...aph&start=20&ndsp=20&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&sa=N

In a key swing state that was in a tie, McCain took a 6% lead. :D When "leaners" are included, McCain is ahead by 10%. Dems usually don't win w/o taking Ohio.

Leaners... LoL! Most look like these two without "leaners":D.

Public Policy Polling
Date: 7/17-20
Ohio
Barack Obama 48%
John McCain 40%
Unsure 12%

Monday, July 21
Race Poll Results Spread
Ohio PPP
Obama 48, McCain 40 Obama +8.0

Back