McCain taking the wrong path

Libsmasher

A couple of weeks ago, before the credit crisis, I said McCain had to talk about economics. James Carville once put a sign up in Bill Clinton's campaign headquarters that read "It's the economy, stupid." Instead, McCain was oddly talking about government reform, something not high on anyone's interest list. I got the feeling that his advisers were suffering from "inside the Beltway" syndrome, cut off from people's real concerns. Now, finally, he's talking about it, but he's played into the Obamabots' hands by yelling that he'll "regulate" everything, too. As a member of the party in power, this rings false for marginally enough voters that now it's tipped Obama slighly ahead in the polls. Instead of trying to out-democrat the democrats, why doesn't he talk about the liberal, democrat, and REGULATORY causes of the crisis? Instead, he's letting the lib media get away with bizarrely hang this crisis on the republicans and him personally. The average Joe Schmuck out there dimwittedly thinks: "Duhhhhhhhh.......bail out the banks......they're republicans......slobber....I'll vote for Obama." I hate it like hell that elections can be stolen because libs and their media shills are able to exploit people's ignorance.

Werbung:
Back